Respected Contributor

Does anyone have and us the Kroger app?

I’ve heard good things about this app. Kroger’s is definitely my choice from the grocery stores in my area. Would like to hear your thoughts. TIA

Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone have and us the Kroger app?

@wvumountiefan   I have the Fred Meyer (Kroger)  app downloaded on my ipad. Nothing special.

Honored Contributor

Do they deliver thru Instacart, or on their own?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@I am still oxox  I don’t have the Instacart option as I live about 20 minutes from the store and in the country. So I’m not sure. 

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@wvumountiefan   I have the Fred Meyer (Kroger)  app downloaded on my ipad. Nothing special.

@SeaMaiden   Thank you. 

Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@SeaMaiden   Thank you. 

@wvumountiefan   I really only have it to download digital coupons on my account. I do not do the online shopping at this point.

Valued Contributor

@wvumountiefan My friend recently used Kroger for her shopping.She tried Walmart but grew frustrated with them.She had to wait a week for pickup but was totally satisfied with their service. She got most of what she ordered and was pleased with the quality of fruit and veggies. I'm not sure if she used the app as I think she used their website. I use their app for coupons only. I hope this was what you wanted to know. 

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Kroger used to deliver the groceries on their own.  Now they use Instacart.  I don't know why the Kroger Instacart doesn't work the way regular Instacart does.  I've had groceries delivered this way several times, and Instacart sends me texts telling me they have refunded me for something they didn't have.  They have never asked me about substitutions even though I check to allow substitutions.  One example was bagels.  I'm sure there were other bagels if they were out of the cinnamon raisen that I ordered, but nothing was sent or asked about.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan. I have and use it. What did you want to know specfically?
Honored Contributor

I despise our local Kroger-owned store (Smith's) and prefer to use Wal-Mart pick-up as I have for over 3 years.  I've had good luck with Wal-Mart.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment