Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone have and us the Kroger app?

I have done Kroger pickup several times but not delivery.
Respected Contributor

I have used to Kroger app for digital coupons.  To date, I have had groceries delivered once and done the pick up once.  The first time I did the delivery was pretty early into our ordeal with the coronavirus so they didn't have several things I had on the list.  

The pick up delivery was easy and I received everything ordered.  

I have also been in Kroger a couple of times as well.  But since the pick up went so well, I will probably do that again this coming week.

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Super Contributor

I use the Kroger app. Order groceries and pick up. Down load coupons. Never used delivery but love not going into store. There is no fee now so I will use the service as long as I can get service for free.
Valued Contributor

I use the app. Since the start of the pandemic, I am shopping using Click List and pick up my groceries twice a week. I think the Kroger app is easy to navigate. It's easy to add to my order or make changes. I found that I am saving money by using Click List. I have to plan our meals and order ingredients. I am not putting extra stuff into my cart like I do at the store.  I enjoy using Kroger's app to shop. 

Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan Even if you don't have the app yet, go to kroger.com and digital coupons and load the free 20 oz Pepsi (any variety) or Mt Dew to your card! I got my free Diet Pepsi yesterday!😁 You will need to register your Kroger card number before you can load any coupons from computer or app.
Respected Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

Do they deliver thru Instacart, or on their own?

@I am still oxox  I don’t have the Instacart option as I live about 20 minutes from the store and in the country. So I’m not sure. 

In my area they deliver with SHIPT

Respected Contributor

We have used the website for pick up the last 2 years.  We love it.  (We are not too picky.)