Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone/has anyone started buying for Christmas two months ahead of time?

I usually start right after Halloween and it's no different this year.  We always send hubby's parents QVC food items,  I'll get that done Saturday.  I expect to be done by 11/15.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone/has anyone started buying for Christmas two months ahead of time?

A few QVC & Amazon boxes have arrived. 

Esteemed Contributor

I mostly do $$$ and gift cards now but I'm all done with the shopping part.  Before I did gift cards, I would shop all year long and would always be done by Thanksgiving.  I don't like fighting the crowds in December.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Shouldn't have to worry about fighting crowds this yr. LOL

Respected Contributor

This year I have started and finished for my grandchildren. Of course my newly teenaged grand has already changed his list.

I agree that at least in our area everyone will be ordering on line so I will get it done now.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Started?

I've been done for weeks!

I always shop early and am traditionally done by Halloween.  This year I beat my own record.

The only left to shop for is treats for MOI!  LOL

Honored Contributor

I have.  I have several things for my sister-in-law, a few things for my sister and a couple things for each of my nieces.

Trusted Contributor

I start in September and I am always done by Thanksgiving!

I have a lot I like to buy for.   I don't have to, I just like to.

I love Christmas!!Woman Wink

Valued Contributor

I have started shopping, I always start early but this year I started a little bit earlier than usual because everything will need to be shipped to three different states.  Such a rough year to not be able to gather together, but I want to be sure we can still celebrate opening presents over ZOOM and that their gifts arrive in time.  I plan on sending them out around Thanksgiving, just in case there are any delays.

Respected Contributor

There are few gifts for me to buy, but I did start last week since many of my purchures will be on line.  Thus far, they are arriving in a timely manner.