Valued Contributor

Re: Does any one receive the INSIDER MAGAZINE OR INSIDER Q???

@HAPPY LADY wrote:

Thanks Jordan2, rgailed, IG and sunshine45. That answers my daughter's dilema. Guess she has to look around for another phone; buy some minutes or STOP TALKING/TEXTING FOR A WEEK! (LIKE THE LAST OPTION BEST)!

Is it a Tracfone that she has?  I would just go on the website and add time.  I think you can buy as little as 30 days now.  Plus, if it is the TSV, the extra days will carry over into the new phone.

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Honored Contributor

I don't know for sure, but I bet it's a phone.  The last phone was in May or June, I bought it.  Seems to me there is a TSV every quarter.

Honored Contributor

I've gottne the InsideQ magazine for a number of years now and it's very helpful. @HAPPY LADY you might want to google: blue skies for me blog.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@SHIRAZ wrote:

@HAPPY LADY wrote:

Thanks Jordan2, rgailed, IG and sunshine45. That answers my daughter's dilema. Guess she has to look around for another phone; buy some minutes or STOP TALKING/TEXTING FOR A WEEK! (LIKE THE LAST OPTION BEST)!

Is it a Tracfone that she has?  I would just go on the website and add time.  I think you can buy as little as 30 days now.  Plus, if it is the TSV, the extra days will carry over into the new phone.

Well, well my dear; how smart are you!Smiley Happy That's exactly what she should do but I'm not going to enable her. I'm going to seek your advise more often; what a logical  way to resolve her issue (but I'm not going to tell her!)Heart Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Another thread says the TSV is a TV.

Valued Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

Another thread says the TSV is a TV.

I was hoping they were doing the LG tracfone TSV on a regular basis as many people prefer getting the latest phone with the free minutes instead of buying minutes and keeping their "old" phone. I went over to Tracfone's website to see if they are offering a newer version of LG than the one offered last time and there is nothing updated. My daughter's phone is fine so I guess she'll just buy minutes and wait for the next offering. Thanks for the info.