Honored Contributor
On 8/7/2014 lacey1 said:

If I overheard two co-workers say that to each other, I would think they were engaging in a sexual conversation. And, if I knew that they were involved with other people-I would definitely think it out of line.

Plus, how many office infidelities got started by talking about the weather?

An honest woman would never had said, 'If you stick that tongue out, you had better plan on using it". That's something that a tramp would say.

A tramp?

What if the guy was single and available? Would she still be a tramp for saying that?

Trusted Contributor
On 8/7/2014 lacey1 said:

If I overheard two co-workers say that to each other, I would think they were engaging in a sexual conversation. And, if I knew that they were involved with other people-I would definitely think it out of line.

An honest woman would never had said, 'If you stick that tongue out, you had better plan on using it". That's something that a tramp would say.

Totally agree with this.

Super Contributor
On 8/7/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said:
On 8/7/2014 lacey1 said:

A tramp?

What if the guy was single and available? Would she still be a tramp for saying that?

Yes. Totally declasse.

Honored Contributor
On 8/7/2014 BuckleBunny said:
On 8/7/2014 lacey1 said:

A tramp?

Yes. Totally declasse.

Sometimes that's fun.

Esteemed Contributor

He was being disrespectful to his wife and to whomever he was flirting with. The gal answered so that it would be up front and heard by the wife - maybe so that the wife could take control of her husband.

In the 32 years I've been married to my husband I have never heard him say anything inappropriate nor gawk at another female when I am around. Sure there are a lot of lovely females of various ages, but he has always been a gentleman and I think that is what gets the ladies to approach and speak to him in mannerly ways. They also know he is not a threat and a gentleman.

The harassment and inappropriate laws are strong now, if your S.O. is just playing around, he could be in for a lot of trouble should he do his nonsense to the wrong female.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Respected Contributor

My DH would never talk like that outloud to another woman...especially to a co-worker.

Trusted Contributor
A tramp?

Definitely a tramp -- no class.

Honored Contributor
On 8/7/2014 12andcounting said:
A tramp?

Even if she said it in private?

Honored Contributor
On 8/7/2014 12andcounting said:
A tramp?

Even if she said it in private?

If she likes the free, fresh wind in her hair and gets too hungry for dinner at eight, yes, the lady is a tramp. Hi, KLWSmiley Happy
Honored Contributor

There is being slightly flirty and then there is being disrespectful. He was the latter. Telling someone "it was an offer" goes beyond simple flirting.

And whether he thought it was flirting and disrespectful or not, you did and he's totally disregarding your feelings in this.

Next!