Valued Contributor
On 8/7/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said:

Bottom line - a man who is supposedly with you shouldn't be talking about using his tongue with another woman and telling her it's an offer.

Who puts up with that?

ITA..

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Valued Contributor

Bottom line - a man who is supposedly with you shouldn't be talking about using his tongue with another woman and telling her it's an offer.

Who puts up with that?

Some women are not offended by that, believe it or not...I don't know maybe they do it too, who knows?

Valued Contributor

As someone who has been able to observe from the outside for decades, MOST married men flirt when not with their wives, just as most women change their tone of voice when they are with their husbands v. when they are not. I've had this discussion with other singles many times and we've all seen it frequently.

Respected Contributor
On 8/6/2014 funinthesun said:

Innocent flirting aside, I'm talking flirting with a little s*xual innuendo.
I'm dating a guy and overheard a comment he made to a coworker. He said it was just friendly banter, Im making a big deal about it. Maybe I am, so I need opinions. To me, it's not something I would do, but I was raised pretty conservatively.

The jest of it .. he stuck out his tongue, she said ooh, if you stick that out, you better plan on using that. he said, it was an offer.

again, I was raised pretty conservatively, so maybe this is the norm. Im just not used to it. Please give me your opinions. THanks!

I do not think this was appropriate for the workplace much less by someone you are dating.

Valued Contributor
On 8/7/2014 guatmum said:

As someone who has been able to observe from the outside for decades, MOST married men flirt when not with their wives, just as most women change their tone of voice when they are with their husbands v. when they are not. I've had this discussion with other singles many times and we've all seen it frequently.

Too bad one can't see their spouse when they think their spouse is not around,lol....

Valued Contributor

There is a HUGE difference between flirting and BLATANT sexual innuendos..

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Respected Contributor

Really?

i worked with a fairly equal number of men and women. Flirting was not something I observed often.

Now maybe if I hung out at bars I would have witnessed more.

Honored Contributor

Men talking to other women about using their tongues on them?

This is commonplace among married men when not with their wives?

No wonder the divorce rate is so high.

That would not be acceptable to me as a wife or as a girlfriend.

Honored Contributor
On 8/7/2014 muttmom said:

Really?

i worked with a fairly equal number of men and women. Flirting was not something I observed often.

Now maybe if I hung out at bars I would have witnessed more.

I've been flirted with by married men. Mostly they just smile and give me the eye. They don't talk about what they want to do to me with their tongues.

Well, one did but he pretended he wasn't married.

Honored Contributor
On 8/7/2014 Jannabelle said:

Who puts up with that?

Some women are not offended by that, believe it or not...I don't know maybe they do it too, who knows?

Well I don't know any married women who wouldn't care.

Unless maybe the ones who don't really like their husbands very much.

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}