Super Contributor
On 8/8/2014 LipstickDiva said:
On 8/7/2014 JustMeMelissa said:

One of my male friends just alerted me to a website that caters to MARRIED WOMEN who want flings..

Perhaps those that don't care what their hubbies do are members...{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

There is a website called Ashley Madison that is marrieds looking for a fling.

This reminds me of the Pina Colada song. The husband and wife each put ads in the paper to meet others (I guess because there wasn't social media back then, lol) and they wound up answering each others' ads and hooking up with each other! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Honored Contributor
On 8/8/2014 reese2 said:

Thanks, Kitty, I was way off base! I don't think a couple needs to swing or any of those things to still be non-vanilla in private. I'll stop now. lol

Neither do I!

I guess people who are bored with each other think differently.

Super Contributor

Well, we discussed it. He thinks I'm blowing it all out of proportion. He thinks I'm insecure, jealous, etc...which is true. I told him it was disrespectful. I asked if he would approve if his daughter dated someone who flirted with other woman that had s*xual innuendo. He said that was comparing apples to oranges. I said, the standards for your daughter should be the same that you treat others. He said he was a dad, he was allowed for double standards. He was saying this in jest but he never answered the question.

I'm moving on, hopefully. Like I said before, it's easier said than done. I need to find other things to do so I'm not so vulnerable when he wants to go out and see me. It stinks. I enjoyed having my best friend, even with all his flaws. Going to be lonely without him. But I really don't think I can handle someone like that.

Honored Contributor
On 8/8/2014 funinthesun said:

Well, we discussed it. He thinks I'm blowing it all out of proportion. He thinks I'm insecure, jealous, etc...which is true. I told him it was disrespectful. I asked if he would approve if his daughter dated someone who flirted with other woman that had s*xual innuendo. He said that was comparing apples to oranges. I said, the standards for your daughter should be the same that you treat others. He said he was a dad, he was allowed for double standards. He was saying this in jest but he never answered the question.

I'm moving on, hopefully. Like I said before, it's easier said than done. I need to find other things to do so I'm not so vulnerable when he wants to go out and see me. It stinks. I enjoyed having my best friend, even with all his flaws. Going to be lonely without him. But I really don't think I can handle someone like that.

I don't think you should have to "handle" someone like that. He's full of it.

You deserve so much better!!!

He's crud on the bottom of your shoe.

Super Contributor
On 8/8/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said:

I don't think you should have to "handle" someone like that. He's full of it.

You deserve so much better!!!

He's crud on the bottom of your shoe.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Super Contributor

The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.

***Maya Angelou***

Dump him.

Honored Contributor

Let him stick his tongue out all over town.

Jerk.

Super Contributor

Kick his sorry a** to the curb; he doesn't deserve you.

Valued Contributor
On 8/8/2014 focksie said:
On 8/8/2014 LipstickDiva said:
On 8/7/2014 JustMeMelissa said:

One of my male friends just alerted me to a website that caters to MARRIED WOMEN who want flings..

Perhaps those that don't care what their hubbies do are members...{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

There is a website called Ashley Madison that is marrieds looking for a fling.

This reminds me of the Pina Colada song. The husband and wife each put ads in the paper to meet others (I guess because there wasn't social media back then, lol) and they wound up answering each others' ads and hooking up with each other! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

That really is a funny song.

Valued Contributor

One thing I have learned is that if someone really loves you they will want to please you, and care about your feelings......BUT, if they don't really think in their heart of hearts that they are doing anything wrong, any changing of their ways is temporary.....so it's good you are not settling for someone who doesn't really get you.