Occasional Contributor

Does Susan Graver drink a pot of coffee before she goes on air?? She never stops talking!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Does Susan Graver drink a pot of coffee before she goes on air?? She never stops talking!!!

More like a few cups of espresso!

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Respected Contributor

Re: Does Susan Graver drink a pot of coffee before she goes on air?? She never stops talking!!!

,,,,,ok....so use your mute button.

Occasional Contributor

hahahah idk - she loves her work thats for sure!  But i was shocked to see the price of that tee-shirt at $51.00!!  and peole must be buying them ...

Occasional Contributor

Having Antonella as the host is a perfect storm  disaster or mutting  the TV.  She allows susan to go on and on. I actually switched and watched an entire episode of 20/20 and Susan was still yacking. But women buy her line of clothing 

Trusted Contributor

She gets more out of control as time goes on.  Many seem to enjoy her this way.  I would like to get all of the information to make a decision on a purchase before she starts taking over the program. I know how to style my own outfits.  I seldom watch anymore but am going in and out of tonight's show.  I have items purchased several years ago that are still in good shape.  The past few years I have had problems with sizing and quality so I seldom purchase.  I wait for reviews before making purchases.

Honored Contributor

At this very minute I have QVC on my TV with it on mute.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

What's up with all the long sleeved tops? It's not even the first day of summer yet and everything looks like Fall items. 😕

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Occasional Contributor

yeah your absolutely right! no way i can wear them here in VA - way too hot, They rush the seasons too much .

Respected Contributor

I have to admit I've tried to avoid her or threads about her in the past.  I thought I'd take a look tonight between watching Game of Thrones and Penny Dreadful, which were packed with tension and gore.

Five minutes into her "presentation" was all I could take.  

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~