Honored Contributor

Re: Does It Feel Like Sunday To Anyone Else?

As a person who has worked from home for quite a while, one of the first things I programmed my Alexa to do is remind me what day and date it is whenever I say "Good Morning" to her.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

Well, today feels like Sunday to me again! 😄
Esteemed Contributor

Yes...unless I have an apt to get to or it's my lawn guys' day, days do run into each other.  Retired mind? Corona 19 mind? Old age mind?

Esteemed Contributor

I've been retired for many years --- and the only things I have to remember: the day to put the trashcans out --- and the day my gardener comes here.

When I have a doctor's appointment -- I note it on the calendar in my bedroom; the calendar downstairs next to my computer; and I put a note on my sink in master bath. One day rolls into the next. Sometimes I'm not sure what month it is -- I honestly don't remember April, May or June.

Valued Contributor

Oh how I wish today felt like Sunday. 

Mondays are the pits. Smiley Frustrated

I have the Boomtown Rats "I don't like Mondays" playing on a repeating loop in my head. 

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon