Valued Contributor

Re: Does Anyone Feel Isolated And Lonely

I am depressed because my husband will soon be fu

Honored Contributor

Re: Does Anyone Feel Isolated And Lonely

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Spurt   I was watching an old episode of Dr G, Medical Examiner today.  They mentioned she was in Bexar Co., Tx. then showed a shot of a city with a high mountain range in the distance.  Looked like Denver.  Have y'all added something since I was last there?  It's like pics of NM with Saguaro Cactus.  It doesn't exist here.

@Kachina624 

Why you didn't know, we have a star trek type transporter system that has enabled us to import the Rocky Mountains..... Smiley Wink Sounds like somebody goofed LOL!!!.......  In Bexar county we do have some small rolling hills....we aren't flat like north Texas ---Dallas/Fort Worth area....Here's a pic....Never seen Saguaro catctus around here...According to botanical website. The saguaro cactusdoes not grow inTexas.   We do have pear cactus and some other varieties....Hill Country View - Friedrich Wilderness Park - Bexar Coun… | Flickr

and there are bigger hills in the Texas Hill Country hence the name.... Smiley Happy 

Hill Country....

Fredericksburg, Texas Travel Video | Tour Texas

Texas Hill Country Wine And Camping Trip With Sarah | The Grand ...

They may have used a photo from Enchanted Rock in the Hill Country....

Enchanted Rock State Natural Area - My Favorite Images | Images ...

Enchanted Rock Fredericksburg Texas 2017 - YouTube

Enchanted Rock - Camping and Backpacking

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”