Valued Contributor

Re: Do your friends shop at QV.C. ?

@QVCkitty1wrote:

I was just thinking today that I don't know anybody besides me that shops at QVC. I find it strange because it has been around so long. So I'm curious do your friends shop QVC ?

My mother and several of her friends are frequent QVC shoppers. There was a time several years ago that I thought my mother was buying a bit too much.

I doubt that any of my own friends shop at QVC; none has ever mentioned it. I am a very infrequent QVC shopper and only became aware of it because of Mom.

Honored Contributor

No, none of my family or friends watch, or shop QVC.    

Honored Contributor

My family (sisters) don't even know what it is.

Honored Contributor

yes, in fact we only watch the home & cooking shows -- then we text back and forth if we happen to see something one of us would like.

Other than that no one but my oldest son is so funny - I think he's got a crush on Shawn😮

One night we were on the phone &. he was flicking channels he said "I'm going to start buying cosmetics what's my best color?"

WHAT!!!!!  He said just so he could call in and talk to shawn!!!!

He is too funny!!!!

Honored Contributor

Some do every now and then.  Not anywhere near like I do though.

Respected Contributor

When I was teaching, quite a few of my colleagues shopped at QVC.  Now that I'm retired, I do not think I know anyone who does.

There was a time I received a package from QVC at least once a week.  Now I get one about every 6 months.

Trusted Contributor

No, I have none that shop on QVC but I proudly tell them that I do.  My children do!  They shop for me at Christmas time but not for themselves!  They always ask for my QVC wish list and I always receive something I want and like.  And if it is clothes or shoes it is always the correct size!  I also shop for them. But I buy them household items for Christmas!Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1wrote:

I was just thinking today that I don't know anybody besides me that shops at QVC. I find it strange because it has been around so long. So I'm curious do your friends shop QVC ?

@QVCkitty1

Not that I know of. I rarely have conversations with people about where we shop. 

Esteemed Contributor

My best friend shops on QVC (more than me), and she has been shopping on Q way before I did. But she does not come on the website, and she still calls in her orders. Also, my daughter and son in law have bought some things on QVC (for gifts), but they don't shop Q regularly, mostly at the holidays. (and they don't come on these forums).

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles