Esteemed Contributor

I never take mine off except to shower and to charge it.  It really keeps me motivated, especially when I went over 20K steps and got the High Tops Badge.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

Love my Charge 2 - it is so interactive.  When I took it off to go out of town I found myself missing it. Go figure

Honored Contributor

I love mine.  I have a desk job and glancing at it reminds me to get up and walk.

Esteemed Contributor

I have the fitbit One.

It's charging now.....so I'm Not moving!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@MmsfoxxieWowzers!! 21000 steps.  I felt like a queen at 11000!  You go girl!

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

Re: Do you wear a fitbit?

[ Edited ]

@MoJoV

Yes, I have a Fitbit One & really like it. I don't want a tracker that is visible to everyone else so this is perfect for me.

Honored Contributor

No.

Honored Contributor

@TeezNu wrote:

For those who may not know, as I only recently discovered it myself:  on my iPhone 6s, there is a pre-installed Health app.  

If you open it up, and click on the "Today" icon at the bottom of the screen, you will find an activity tracker for # of steps and distance.  

This app also contains a "Medical ID" icon in which you can enter health info in case of an emergency and you are not able to provide the info verbally.  

Medical personnel can access this info, even if your screen is locked.

Yes, but most women don't carry their phones constantly, and let me tell you I'm pretty attached to mine. Plus it's not as accurate when it's in your purse. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Regular Contributor

Yep hubby and I both wear one. He wears the Charge 2. I wear the Alta HR to work & when we go out (because of the nice, slim profile). When I workout, I use my Charge 2. At first, I had no intentions of getting the Charge 2, but I had enough points built up through my health insurance plan and was able to get it for free. I love both of them! They are so motivating!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I do, going on 4 years now.  I started out with the One, and still use that one most of the time, but now alternate it with the Charge, which has a few more features (heart rate monitor).  

I credit these devices  with helping me stay as active as can be.  They sync with MyFitnessPal, and although I was already fit before I joined MFP...I've now lost 17 pounds.  Very happy with my fitness level and weight now!