Respected Contributor

Re: Do you watch more or less QVC now....

I watch much less than I did 20 years ago.  I follow the one in/one out method.  I basically have what I need and shop when and where no shipping charges apply. Many times, I go to the store and buy the necessary or wanted  item.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Less.  Ever since the format was changed for early morning and they repeat the TSV, I completely lost interest in that and the rest of the programming.  Now, I watch once in a while.  Whoever is in charge of QVC needs to read this thread.  You want to gain customers and not lose them.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Much less, but most of that is because my shopping habits have changed over the years.  I comparison shop for things I want.  Mostly, online.  I am also someone who put QVC on in the background, but that was many years ago.  Now, that sales hype annoys me and most of what they carry is very boring to watch.  I absolutely do not buy clothing or shoes here any longer.  Way overpriced! 

Contributor

Much less. Too much silliness and some of the older host acting like teenagers.  Member over 25 years seen lot of changes most not for the better. 

Trusted Contributor

Much less.

Trusted Contributor

Used to have it on much more than I do these days.  It used to be enjoyable to watch but not so any more since they do the hard, energized sell which I do not find appealing.  The pricing is ridiculous on clothing.  A simple tee for over $50?  Are you kidding me.  You can find comparable elsewhere for much less - and I do.  Very disappointing.  I think I have ordered one thing so far this year and that was a Valerie wreath on clearance.  

Also, too many hour long shows featuring one product - for instance one whole hour of Teeter.  Informercials, forget it.  

Trusted Contributor

@dex wrote:

I used to watch often but that was many years ago.The products are not unique and the prices are not a value anymore.I am shopping the web and comparing for best pricing now.

You really nailed it!  Back in the early days, you could find some really unique items that couldn't be found anywhere else. Now everything they offer can be found anywhere and for less and free shipping.

Occasional Contributor

I don’t watch as much as I use to, I don’t care for some of the new hosts, and I think that the shipping to return something is outrageous especially if you don’t use the Q return label, I watched for over 30 years but not much at all now.

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

Less.....my priorities have changed.

Me too.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I stopped watching a few years back and I pulled the plug on Directv so I can no longer watch. I do Q checks on my tablet. I do remember years ago, I always had it on. Now, I only know the few older hosts from way back.