Respected Contributor

Re: Do you watch more or less QVC now....

rarely watch now - do look for Linea and now Katrina Szish whose style and presentations i totally enjoy. maybe a jewelry day.  i just go on-line and find what i need there these days. i can avoid prattle and get details pronto that way.

Honored Contributor

I watch alot less---seems to always show the same old things---very boring.

Honored Contributor

I almost never turn it on anymore.  I have reached saturation point with several of the hosts and vendors that are on all the time.  I must be the only person who feels that way about them because if they were not selling they would not be on.  I am lucky that I live in an area where the malls are still vibrant and I get just about any food item I want.  I do shop on-line but if I need to return an item I just drive 15 minutes to the mall and there is no return fee. 

Valued Contributor

LESS  it's not the same QVC....everything is way too expensive and selection is horrible....same old same old stuff

Honored Contributor

I have been a QVC customer for well over 30 years.  QVC isn't entertainment so I never thought of myself as a viewer.   I watch much less now, I rarely ever watch an entire program of anything.  Many days can go buy when I don't watch at all but I buy something from QVC a couple of times a week.  I do my shopping on QVC.com.  I prefer shopping on .com because I can get all the details of the item.  

Honored Contributor

Much less! 

Started watching the Q when I was home on disability in the late 90s. I watched every day for hours and bought a lot! Spent way too much money. Even after going back to work, I always watched AM & PM Style and lots of fashion shows. I also watched and bought jewelry & beauty items. 

I stopped watching and buying regularly several years ago. The products don’t interest me as much. The prices aren’t that great. Some of the hosts are annoying. I might watch a few minutes to see fashions as I am flipping through channels, but I get bored with the Q very quickly now. Saves me lots of money too! 

Honored Contributor

I would prefer to watch more QVC, but I'm too concerned about what's going on around me so I usually have MSNBC on in the background.

Valued Contributor

Definitely less!

Honored Contributor

I started watching when I was a new mom at home with a baby just to have something on but now it would be like watching the same movie over and over. 
Better things to do with my time and money. 

Trusted Contributor

LESS!  But not because of any host.  The one that I had a hard time watching has moved on to ShopHQ.  The rest of the hosts are unique in their own ways, and do not bother me.  I liked the old hosts THEN, but I wouldn't now.

I watch less because of what so many have mentioned...ridiculous prices, sizing issues, and shipping + return fees.  I returned 2 items this morning that I received yesterday because of the wonky sizing. (And yes, I ALWAYS use the size chart for each item).

I had a "heart to heart" with myself as I drove to the Post Office.  I told myself to just STOP watching so that I would STOP buying