Respected Contributor

Re: Do you watch more or less QVC now....

Much less...That ship has sailed for me.

Respected Contributor

I surf and don't watch a whole show anymore. Too much time like half an hour over and over on a TSV.  The same items presented over and over.

I used to love  Valerie and checked in a couple of times yesterday with alot of items sold out! With the Web and ability to see specifically what I may want and watch the presentation no need to. The hosts used to describe items with detail and I liked learning new information but changed  to shouting, bragging and talking about everything but the product. There are a few that do a good job but fewer  and fewer.

Then add slow processing, shipping, lost packages and a CS that is indifferent and often illinformed not worth it any more. I have been reading more books, a good thing ,and less Q.

Honored Contributor

Less but not because I am a QVC hater or because I dislike how QVC has grown over the decades I have watched.  I love QVC and I love the QVC shopping experience.  I watch less because technology had advanced and I don't have park myself in front of TV to see what QVC is offering and I am not limited to just what they show on TV.  I'm a QVC.com shopper.  I like exploring .com.  I flip to QVC during commercial breaks on TV but I never sit and watch an entire program on TV.  I haven't done that in a very long time.  At best, I watch 15 or 20 minutes of a show that interests me.  The world has changed and I changed with it.