Honored Contributor

Re: Do you watch cirque de soleil?

@jaxs mom wrote:

I love love love the O show. I saw it twice. 

I loved it too. Beautiful!

Respected Contributor

No, I don't like it. 

Honored Contributor

saw THE BEATLES LOVE in vegas a couple of months ago. absolutely loved it. cannot wait to go back and see the one featuring michael jackson songs. i would go to see every one of them if i could. no, i dont find them scary to watch at all......they are beautiful and exhilarating.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

It is just fabulous. I bought the soundtrack the first time I saw it and I still love the music. My husband supplied some of the materials for the tanks and water system for the stage. So I heard a lot about the construction when it was being built. It's pretty amazing in itself, the way they did it. @HappyDaze

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

It seems they are worried about the gymnasist's spine that took the tumble

Valued Contributor

I love them. I've seen 5 or 6 of them. My kids and grandkids love them too. My favorite was Kooza then Zarkana, which was in Vegas. The only one I didn't really love was O. It was just okay for me. 

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

It is just fabulous. I bought the soundtrack the first time I saw it and I still love the music. My husband supplied some of the materials for the tanks and water system for the stage. So I heard a lot about the construction when it was being built. It's pretty amazing in itself, the way they did it. @HappyDaze

@jaxs mom I am always fascinated by the construction of the productions. That would be interesting to get behind the scenes info!

Respected Contributor

The only time I've ever seen acrobatics is on Pink's videos especially her Glitter in the Air performance  from a number of years ago.  I'd love to see her on tour.  The acrobats in her acts are so graceful and just fabulous to watch.  Go to youtube if you haven't seen any.  

Trusted Contributor

I always wanted to be a performer for cirque de soleil.  Really, I think it's so cool !

Honored Contributor

Yes!!!!