Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do you watch any daytime talk shows?

No, any one I have ever checked out never seemed worth the time. I would rather read if I have free time.

Honored Contributor

I don't watch any talk shows. One in awhile I'll watch a little footage from Dr. Phil.

Super Contributor

I watch Kelly & Michael and Wendy Williams! They are on at 9 and 10 on the same channel....then it's whatever is on....
Honored Contributor

I frequently have the TV on in the background. This morning I turned off Kelly and Michael as Whitney Cummings was subbing for Kelly. She was beyond loud and abrasive.

I usually watch The View and The Talk a few times a week.

Honored Contributor

Nope and night time lost me when we lost Johnny Carson. There is only one. Now every Tom, D*ck, Harry and Pat Sajack gets their own show.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

I watch The Talk, but usually just the first few minutes. Depends on who their guests are that day.

Super Contributor

On 3/20/2015 Baylie said:

I used to watch The View but have given up on that. I Tivo The Talk but can't stand Sheryl's stupid stories and the way she laughs hysterically at her own jokes. I fast forward thru most of that show now because of her. I like the rest of the hosts but think I may be done with The Talk too!

I agree about 'the talk' Sheryl has ruined it along with Sharon and her smug ways in getting Leah fired years ago. It's just a another gossip show with too much audience noise.

Valued Contributor

My husband is more of a morning person than me and he usually turns on The Home show on the Hallmark channel.

The other networks, not so much.

Esteemed Contributor

No. I feel they just rehash and rehash things that have gone on for years but different folks and circumstances.

This forum offers more 'entertainment'.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Esteemed Contributor

I use to watch View. now a little of some afternoon shows. In the old days it was Donahue, Mike Douglas and sometimes Sally. There was better talk and entertainment then for me.