Respected Contributor

Re: Do you watch any daytime talk shows?

On 3/21/2015 deepwaterdotter said:
On 3/21/2015 Kalli said:

Nope..too busy getting ready for work, letting dogs out, letting dogs in , feeding dogs, putting treats in their treat disposing toys, separating them into a room for each so no fighting over Kong toys, feeding cat, checking that all animals have water, ironing clothes, doing hair and make-up, quickly eating a piece of fruit, then small dogs into crates, cat into her bedroom, big dog outside...

....and off to work I go. Smile

It truly is a zoo at your house in the morning, but I bet the unconditional love that you come home to is all worth it. Nothing like doggie and kittie kisses!

Oh, yeah..... {#emotions_dlg.lol}

And when I kept my horse at home, it was even busier in the morning. But I board him now so I don't have to do the stall mucking, hay tossing, water trough cleaning routine anymore. Best money I spend each month. heehee

Hope to be able to contribute to this daytime tv discussion once I retire. Not yet tho....soon.

Honored Contributor

Kalli - Just reading about your morning made me tired! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

On 3/21/2015 chickenbutt said:

Kalli - Just reading about your morning made me tired! Smiley Happy

Sometimes I get to work and feel I've already worked a half day!

Honored Contributor

I don't get to watch often, but I watch Kelly & Michael and Wendy Williams. I used to watch Ellen, but I lost track of her when she moved to another channel.
Super Contributor

On 3/20/2015 NickNack said:

I watch The Talk. I get tired of Sheryl's jokes though. It sounds like a lot of people here do, too. I wonder why they continue to let her act like that? I watch Ellen sometimes, too.

Is that the lady who took Leah Remini's seat (on the end, opposite of Julie)? She is THE singular reason I could not watch that show anymore. Too too much, like WAY too much.

Chickenbutt, Yes, she is...Sometimes she's funny (she IS supposed to be a comedienne) but, she pushes the envelope way too often, for my taste. I didn't like Leah at all, so I was happy when she was gone...

I also don't like the lady who replaced Holly Robinson Peet (sp?) - can't remember her name - I find her to be abrasive, highly opinionated, and quite defensive. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} I really miss Holly (and I have no idea WHY she left). Does anyone know the reason she got the boot?{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

I like Sarah, she is the only one who is not so full of herself. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} Julie, I can take or leave her - we all know WHY she got the show in the first place {#emotions_dlg.glare} - and, Sharon is crass so I sometimes watch to see what is going to be bleeped. {#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

On 3/22/2015 maryebrown said:

I watch The Talk. I get tired of Sheryl's jokes though. It sounds like a lot of people here do, too. I wonder why they continue to let her act like that? I watch Ellen sometimes, too.

Is that the lady who took Leah Remini's seat (on the end, opposite of Julie)? She is THE singular reason I could not watch that show anymore. Too too much, like WAY too much.

Chickenbutt, Yes, she is...Sometimes she's funny (she IS supposed to be a comedienne) but, she pushes the envelope way too often, for my taste. I didn't like Leah at all, so I was happy when she was gone...

I also don't like the lady who replaced Holly Robinson Peet (sp?) - can't remember her name - I find her to be abrasive, highly opinionated, and quite defensive. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} I really miss Holly (and I have no idea WHY she left). Does anyone know the reason she got the boot?{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

I like Sarah, she is the only one who is not so full of herself. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} Julie, I can take or leave her - we all know WHY she got the show in the first place {#emotions_dlg.glare} - and, Sharon is crass so I sometimes watch to see what is going to be bleeped. {#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Ah, thanks. I'd never, and still haven't, seen Sheryl anywhere but there. I just don't do well with super loud and obnoxious.

I did like Aisha Tyler, however. I've always been a fan as she is very smart and very funny. But one thing I noticed, as time went on with this show, was that she seemed to be rather of a, um, butt kisser with Julie Chen. It just felt strange, like she really REALLY wanted to be her best friend or something. Maybe it's just me. Smiley Happy But I was a fan of Aisha ever since Talk Soup.

I like both Leah Remini and Holly. From the scuttlebutt it seemed that some of the people there (namely Sharon and I think Julie too) just plain didn't want them there. I think they felt threatened by them. Yeah, Leah is a bit over the top but for some reason I've always liked her. She has (or maybe had?) a reality show last year with her husband, daughter, mother, and sister. I enjoyed it and hope it comes back. I'm a sucker for SOME celebreality.

I've always liked Sara Gilbert too. She's VERY smart and talented.

If it weren't for Sheryl, I'd possibly watch the show. Not so much into Julie Chen, but there's no way she is going anywhere, eh? ha!

Super Contributor

On 3/22/2015 chickenbutt said:
On 3/22/2015 maryebrown said:

Ah, thanks. I'd never, and still haven't, seen Sheryl anywhere but there. I just don't do well with super loud and obnoxious.

I did like Aisha Tyler, however. I've always been a fan as she is very smart and very funny. But one thing I noticed, as time went on with this show, was that she seemed to be rather of a, um, butt kisser with Julie Chen. It just felt strange, like she really REALLY wanted to be her best friend or something. Maybe it's just me. Smiley Happy But I was a fan of Aisha ever since Talk Soup.

I like both Leah Remini and Holly. From the scuttlebutt it seemed that some of the people there (namely Sharon and I think Julie too) just plain didn't want them there. I think they felt threatened by them. Yeah, Leah is a bit over the top but for some reason I've always liked her. She has (or maybe had?) a reality show last year with her husband, daughter, mother, and sister. I enjoyed it and hope it comes back. I'm a sucker for SOME celebreality.

I've always liked Sara Gilbert too. She's VERY smart and talented.

If it weren't for Sheryl, I'd possibly watch the show. Not so much into Julie Chen, but there's no way she is going anywhere, eh? ha!

YES, she is...I loved her on the Roseanne Show (during the '90's, playing the daughter of Dan & Roseanne. Smile

Regular Contributor

I use to watch the View and always felt worse after. Hence, I don't watch The View anymore.