Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Do you want to know something soothing to watch at any time?

I know I may have mentioned this before , but when I am not loving 

@MamaWick's deer and I am not taking car of grandkids, I look at the Greenville Zoo live cam of Autumn and her little girl and Kellan, her son , and then Miles the gentle giant of the Dad. Just watching them gently chew or then out in the pasture wrapping their necks around each other. They are such a loving ouple and so protective of the little one.

The brother tries to show his hugs too but never quite gets too close.

Anyway I know some may think this is incredibly boring but its like a soothing spa to meSmiley Happy

And of course I originally found it by someone mentioning it hereSmiley Happy

So if you need something to gently lull you to sleep or calm down after a long stressful day or here on the forums, go to Greenville Zoo giraffe cam. 

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Re: Do you want to know something soothing to watch at any time?

The animal cams are extraordinary...nature heals.  I'll have to take a peek at Autumn.  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

I can relate to what you say, on the bay, and as daily fans of the Wick's refuge, we do become calm, we are uplifted and we feel a sense of peace.  As animal lovers we appreciate nature's creatures, one and all. 

Autumn is majestic and graceful and her family beautiful.  Watching them does feel serene.  I always praise all the groups who daily try to help animals in need and put so much time and effort into  keeping them safe and protected, my heroes All !!!

Honored Contributor

A riverfront restaurant nearby has a camera set up and I've been known to watch the water meandering by.

Respected Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

I know I may have mentioned this before , but when I am not loving 

@MamaWick's deer and I am not taking car of grandkids, I look at the Greenville Zoo live cam of Autumn and her little girl and Kellan, her son , and then Miles the gentle giant of the Dad. Just watching them gently chew or then out in the pasture wrapping their necks around each other. They are such a loving ouple and so protective of the little one.

The brother tries to show his hugs too but never quite gets too close.

Anyway I know some may think this is incredibly boring but its like a soothing spa to meSmiley Happy

And of course I originally found it by someone mentioning it hereSmiley Happy

So if you need something to gently lull you to sleep or calm down after a long stressful day or here on the forums, go to Greenville Zoo giraffe cam. 

No it's not boring. I have squirrel and bird feeders in my yards, and I sometimes eat my meals standing at the window watching them all. I have deer, squirrel, rabbits, chipmunks,turkeys, and birds of all kind. If you put feeders out you will have your own zoo. I don't see them from bed, but I do enjoy them all day.

Honored Contributor

My go to for calming down and de-stressing---is watching a few episodes of the Big Bang Theory----that show just cracks me up and I find that laughing works better for me-- and we all know, we need more laughter in our lives---when I was going thru chemo, the day of , when I went to bed after 4 or 5 hours hooked up to the meds, , that is what I watched for a few hours---