Honored Contributor

No ,not interested.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

No.  I am curious about it, but I really didn't jump on the band wagon when it started so I really don't understand the process.  So I really don't know what it has to offer and whether it would be of value to me.

Respected Contributor

I do.

I follow a lot of reporters, so it's a quick way to get breaking news.

I also like to Tweet during some of my favorite TV shows and talk with other fans about things that just happened.

Respected Contributor
Don’t Tweet, Don’t Facebook, Don’t Instagram! It’s all about DRAMA in today’s world. I do think we know way to much about EVERYTHING! when you see someone and you start to tell them about what is happening in your life they say “Oh I saw that on Instagram/Facebook!” Its sad beccause there isn’t VERBAL CONVERSATION anymore. I miss that. Yes, I am old (70). Modern technology has really ruined our way of life.
Honored Contributor

Nope.  It doesn't appeal to me at all.   

I could see some value but the fact that there are so many lies posted there that are believed by some is disconcerting.

Esteemed Contributor

@Allegheny wrote:

No.  I am curious about it, but I really didn't jump on the band wagon when it started so I really don't understand the process.  So I really don't know what it has to offer and whether it would be of value to me.

It's basically headlines in real time, notifications of events in real time.

And then other accounts that are opinions and comments...

Honored Contributor

I love modern technology. Don't know what I did before the internet. On that note, no, I don't tweet. I am on Facebook with my 31 friends who are all nice. I did have to block one with the political and religious posts. No one brags or gossips. If they did I wouldn't have them for friends in real life.

I also text, FaceTime and use a cell. And, I am old.

Respected Contributor

Re: Do you tweet?

[ Edited ]

No, never have and not interested. I agree with you, Cherry...what's the point? It seems people only get into fights and swearing matches, spreading so much negativity.

Respected Contributor

NOPE!   Not interested at all.

Honored Contributor

Re: Do you tweet?

[ Edited ]

I l.o.v.e Twitter.

People have to get creative when wanting to get their point across

in 280 characters or less. With all the wit, pics & gifs...it’s really fun.

I’m a huge ‘Live PD’ show fan...and it’s so much fun to ‘live tweet’

when watching.  

I hardly go to Facebook anymore...if anything, Instagram is my 2nd fav

216EA5D4-CBB2-4195-991C-74B430FC3350.jpeg