Honored Contributor

No

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

Yes. I have an account and tweet a few times a week - sometimes more. I began using it several years ago as a notification system for parents of my students. They loved  getting reminders on their phones from me about class, especially when their children said they had nothing to study. Ha! I also tweeted (with permission) pics of students in class doing various experiments, projects, or just acting goofy. The kids loved being featured in a Tweet.

Now that I am retired I still use it but more for news than anything else. I retweet positive human interest stories that I want to share. I try to stay out of controversy on Twitter. I will tweet my support for certain issues, but I do not get nasty or demean others. 

Honored Contributor

I have a Twitter account, but don't use it much.

Esteemed Contributor

I don’t do any social media. My extent is here and on the Cowboys forum during football season 

Valued Contributor

No

Honored Contributor

I do.  I have some personal friends that keep in touch by tweeting.  And I do like the breaking news.  I've been on Twitter for nearly two years now and enjoy it.  I stopped Facebook.  Never liked it.  But Twitter, I like.

Contributor

I've been on Twitter for several years now and love it! I mostly follow fellow travelers, including travel bloggers, and I tweet pictures from my trips. I went to Beijing last month and had a hard time being without Twitter because the government banned social media sites. 

Honored Contributor

Twitter is my outlet for being opinionated!

I indulge in this type of tweet maybe once per month.

I don’t very often look to see who agreed or disagreed.

On Twitter it seems less likely that anyone will see my tweets or stop to give an opinion.

Usually, this is the place where I let my “wry” sense of humor out!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Drythe

and for those who tweet

Thanks for the ideas! Reservations! 

Tweets are only allowed to be a few words.  Another example of lessening conversation.

I like to look up photos of happening events (fires, volcanoes, tornadoes. NASA, figure skating, royal wedding).

I usually choose “photos” and occasionally “videos.”

Also football games/teams especially our nearby high school teams.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

I do, and enjoy the exchange of views from around the world! Politics is my main interest on Twitter, but I also enjoy travel, photography or sports related tweets.