Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do you think these shoes are weird looking?

"Do you think these shoes are weird looking?"

Not as weird as this thread. Man Frustrated

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC, attempting to discuss political candidates.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I guess I'm the only person, (in addition to the lady pictured) who has put on a pair of shoes early in the day, that fit just fine.  By the end of a long day of walking around in the heat, the shoes felt (and probably looked) 2 sizes too small.  I knew if I took them off, I'd never get them back on so endured the discomfort (and tried shielding others' eyes from the horrid sight) until I was safely inside my house.

Respected Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

I guess I'm the only person, (in addition to the lady pictured) who has put on a pair of shoes early in the day, that fit just fine.  By the end of a long day of walking around in the heat, the shoes felt (and probably looked) 2 sizes too small.  I knew if I took them off, I'd never get them back on so endured the discomfort (and tried shielding others' eyes from the horrid sight) until I was safely inside my house.

no,you aren't.  I also mentioned something simiiar, but usually it just "looks" like my shoes are too small, but it feels okay.

but I have had shoes that look like they fit beautifully, but hurt like crazy

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Respected Contributor

To say they're weird looking is being kind.  And the feet that are in them look like they squished a size 9 foot into a size 7 shoe.  They look deformed and ridiculous.

Honored Contributor

I don't really worry about what other people are wearing.

Respected Contributor

@Marienkaefer2 wrote:

I think it's weird to focus on the shoes.  I also find it a sign of weakness.  Go after the physical appearance because nothing else seems to stick.   Smiley Happy

Not nice. The OP isn't weak. 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

@Smaug wrote:

@Marienkaefer2 wrote:

I think it's weird to focus on the shoes.  I also find it a sign of weakness.  Go after the physical appearance because nothing else seems to stick.   Smiley Happy

Having posted with Marienkaefer for a long time, I do not read her post to be saying the OP is weak.  Not at all.  It's a weak attempt to attack a woman candidate by people who oppose her.   

Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

@Smaug wrote:

@Marienkaefer2 wrote:

Having posted with Marienkaefer for a long time, I do not read her post to be saying the OP is weak.  Not at all.  It's a weak attempt to attack a woman candidate by people who oppose her.   

Well you both happen to be wrong, I saw the picture, without knowing whose feet they were ,and thought, boy her feet must be killing her. Stop trying to read things into an innocent topic

Respected Contributor

Does Drudge still wear that hat ??!!!