Valued Contributor

Re: Do you think these shoes are weird looking?

they look too small and tight and uncomfortable
Esteemed Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

Now that I know who this is, I cannot help but wonder do they post pictures of male candidates' shoes?

Oh, heavens, no. Because, you know, it's a man's world and they do "men's" work which no female has the right to enter.  So we will talk about the woman's hair, shoes, pantsuits and accessories because that's all she really cares about in the first place. There is one male exception whose hair may be a topic, but that's it.

Trusted Contributor

It boggles my mind how politics can be brought into a thread about shoes. Who really cares who the shoes (and feet) belong to?

Respected Contributor

I think it's weird to focus on the shoes.  I also find it a sign of weakness.  Go after the physical appearance because nothing else seems to stick.   Smiley Happy

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Respected Contributor

@keithsmom65 wrote:

I think you want us to disgrace someone who owns them so I'm not saying a word one way or the other.

I don't think that was cherry's intent. As far as I can remember it isn't her MO. 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Trusted Contributor

Too tight, too small, too pointy, uncomfortable-looking, not attractive, and not stylish

Esteemed Contributor

@MomOf4 wrote:

So those are Hillary's (can I say Hillary?) feet in those miserable looking shoes?  Painful looking.

Oh boy facepalm.gif

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

Yep...  I do.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

why would anyone care what's on hillary's feet? bizarre. i would never think to look at any of the candidates shoes. 

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Respected Contributor

Yeah, it's not necessarily the shoe.  It looks like someone stuffed her chubby feet into shoe that are just to small.