Honored Contributor

Re: Do you think these shoes are weird looking?

I don't know and I am not sure why these were posted, but I wonder if anyone will like them?. So far no takers

Honored Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

Now that I know who this is, I cannot help but wonder do they post pictures of male candidates' shoes?

Wow; I didn't realize this was a set-up.....sad

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I don't know and I am not sure why these were posted, but I wonder if anyone will like them?. So far no takers

Of course if I were on my feet constantly in this hot, humid weather, my feet would be swollen and very likely over-flowing my shoes.

Honored Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

@cherry wrote:

Of course if I were on my feet constantly in this hot, humid weather, my feet would be swollen and very likely over-flowing my shoes.

That might be it, but they just look like they never fit properly to begin with. I'm a bit of a shoe snob. I can't stand shoes that don't fit ,and feel good

Super Contributor

They might look cute on someone else. Those shoes look like they are really pinching her feet. I don't like toe cleavage on anyone. I would also recommend different shoes for those pants.

Some people do drugs. I do shoes....Celine Dion
Valued Contributor

I will be the one to make a positive statement.  It makes no difference if I like them or not.  They are obviously well worn  and must be comfy.  As long as the owner likes them, that is all that counts.  Head down again as things get thrown at me.  Smiley Embarassed

Valued Contributor

I think they look very outdated.  If I had seen them in a store 30 years ago I MIGHT have though they were cute.    Smiley LOL

However they look terrible on the feet as pictured - and they look about a size too small.

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Trusted Contributor

I don't know who the wearer is and I don't care.  That being clarified I think the shoes are cute in a 60s, or even an 80s-stilleto fashion.  However, they NEED a thin/slim foot to look good.  Someone like Katia the Q model would make the vintage-looking shoe look good!  I think toe cleavage can be very attractive and sexy if the foot is slim. 

Valued Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@Shaunac wrote:

Lots of toe cleavage.

You took the words right out of my fingers on the keys. I've never been a fan of toe cleavage, plus those shoes don't look as if they fit the model. Pointy toe shoes, according to my podiatrist, have kept him in business, due to the fact they can cause neuromas.  That and stiletto heels have been his bread and butter. And just after I posted, I see that someone else mentioned the podiatrists.  I just can't seem to have an original thought today.

We just think alike RainyDayGirl!!

Honored Contributor

They "look" like they hurt.... not enough room in the toe box, the shoe is cut weird... I agree.    

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*