Honored Contributor

Re: Do you think these shoes are weird looking?

@LyndaGee wrote:

Does Drudge still wear that hat ??!!!

I haven' seen it

Respected Contributor

@tansy wrote:

@Smaug wrote:

@Marienkaefer2 wrote:

I think it's weird to focus on the shoes.  I also find it a sign of weakness.  Go after the physical appearance because nothing else seems to stick.   Smiley Happy

Not nice. The OP isn't weak. 

Having posted with Marienkaefer for a long time, I do not read her post to be saying the OP is weak.  Not at all.  It's a weak attempt to attack a woman candidate by people who oppose her.   

TY tansy. I didn't read it that way and I know the poster as well. Perhaps she is willing to elaborate on it. And I've been posting with cherry for well over 10 years and I know she isn't a person to attack anyone including candidates, male or female. Some of the posts have been accustory in nature and its unnecessary.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

Thank you smaug. You have always been a scrupulous fair poster. You will never be able to have just girl chat with some people here

I thought it would be fun to hear foot stories . I recall a famous lady whose name I can't recall, saying, after JFK was murdered, she and Jackie had a  5minute conversation about shaving ones legs, as opposed to using a depilatory. She said she felt that was a little break in Jacki's grief

I thought this thread could be a bit of fun about shoes and badly fitting shoes

Respected Contributor

@cherry wrote:

Thank you smaug. You have always been a scrupulous fair poster. You will never be able to have just girl chat with some people here

I thought it would be fun to hear foot stories . I recall a famous lady whose name I can't recall, saying, after JFK was murdered, she and Jackie had a  5minute conversation about shaving ones legs, as opposed to using a depilatory. She said she felt that was a little break in Jacki's grief

I thought this thread could be a bit of fun about shoes and badly fitting shoes

YW cherry. I knew your intent wasn't malicous and probably done to start up an interesting conversation. I didn't like that you were being picked on. Photos can be copied through a number of sources includng emails and blogs and often we don't know the original source. Interesting story about Jackie Kennedy. Thanks for sharing. 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon wrote:

@lulu2 wrote:

Now that I know who this is, I cannot help but wonder do they post pictures of male candidates' shoes?

Wow; I didn't realize this was a set-up.....sad

Exactly! As if Drugde isn't biased...Bwahahahaha

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Melania2 wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

@lulu2 wrote:

Now that I know who this is, I cannot help but wonder do they post pictures of male candidates' shoes?

Wow; I didn't realize this was a set-up.....sad

Exactly! As if Drugde isn't biased...Bwahahahaha

FYI the photo is over 5 years old, taken when she was SOS, long before HC decided to run, and has appeared in blogs and other sites, not only Drudge.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

I don't think they are 'weird'.  Just too small for her feet. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).