Honored Contributor

Re: Do you still live in your home state?

Sure do! Only lived in five residences (childhood home, college, first apartment, single person house, married person house). All within 15 miles of my childhood home.

Esteemed Contributor

I still live in my home city and state. I love it.

Esteemed Contributor

I was born during WWII where my Dad was stationed and then spent next 20 years in Silver Spring MD ( went from kindergarten thru University of MD with some of same kids). After college I worked in Germany, Okinawa, S.Korea, SanDiego and Barstow and then settled in Ridgecrest CA for 25 years. Now we have retired in Show Low AZ.  I love to travel.

Esteemed Contributor

yup.....RI.....

Esteemed Contributor

Re: !iRe: Do you still live in your home state?

@Catiele wrote:

Rhode Island for us. Used to winter in Florida. We live in the country and love it. Also near the ocean.

hello fellow Rhode Islander!

Honored Contributor

NOPE!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I can walk to the home I lived in as a child, as can my husband.  I have traveled the world, but always come back home.

Super Contributor

No. I left my home state for an out-of-state college, then moved to the DC area for a job after college. I have been here ever since, but would love to leave. 

Honored Contributor

I was born in Arizona, almost literally on the Mexican border;  doctors had told my worried Canadian parents that the superbly dry, sunny Arizona climate would do wonders for my older sister.  So I got lucky enough to be born there!

Now I live in a 4 season part of the U.S., (also very beautiful) but have always had a soft spot for stunning Arizona....

Honored Contributor

No.  I was born in one state, we moved to another when I was 6 months old, moved again when I was 11 and then again when I was almost 14.

I have lived in Metro Atlanta since 1970.  Love it here and won't move again.  Though  I've loved everywhere my family lived.  I'm a bloom where I'm planted kind of girl. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?