Respected Contributor

Re: Do you still live in your home state?

I was born in Denver CO and moved to the OK Panhandle when I was two. Which is where I grew up. Now I live in Arvada CO (suburb of Denver) moved here in 1986 and have been here ever since.

Valued Contributor

Re: Do you still liBornve in your home state?

I was born in raised in Chicago and moved to various Chicagoan suburbs for 65 years. I fell in love with south Florida on a road trip in 2015, moved here permanently in 2018, and have never looked back. I knew when I drove across the Georgia-Florida state line that I belonged in this state.

Honored Contributor

Re: Do you still liBornve in your home state?

Still in California!

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

!iRe: Do you still live in your home state?

I live in S. WI,  2 blocks from where I grew up.  Born and raised here. My DH grew up 10 miles away & graduated from my HS too.  Love everything about it.  

Valued Contributor

Re: !iRe: Do you still live in your home state?

Born in Texas. Still live here.

Honored Contributor

Born and raised in Southern  California and now live in Washington State.

Trusted Contributor

No. Then again, I don't live in my home country (came to the US when I was 8).

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Respected Contributor

Rhode Island for us. Used to winter in Florida. We live in the country and love it. Also near the ocean.

Trusted Contributor

5th generation Georgian here. Can't think of a better place to be.Heart

Honored Contributor

No, as the daughter of someone whose job required moving a lot (not military), I was born in one state and within 2 weeks was living in another and before I was a year old, had lived in 2 more states.  We even lived in a different continent before I started school.  I lived in the same state off and on during my school years.  Do not live there now.  Have lived in different states and continents because I married a man whose profession (military) and otherwise, took him different places.  It's okay. I  don't know where home is except where I reside now.