Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do you sleep with your jewelry on?

I remove watch, earrings and rings. Diamond tennis bracelet and pendant are only removed every year or so at the jeweler for cleaning and to inspect the settings.

Honored Contributor

I only take the HEAVY turquoise off............the rest stays on

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Yes, Jade bangle never comes off, nor does old Byzantine bracelet, earrings stay in, pendent stays on.  Rings no, as my fingers swell at night.

Bra ~ as @chickenbutt says!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

No.  I don't wear any jewelry when I'm at home, only if I'm going out.  I take it off the minute I get home. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]
  1.  I always sleep in my earrings. I am unable to use my left hand and I don't have time to fool with my earrings in the morning before work. I can put them in myself but sometimes I am faster than other times. I wear tiny diamond studs easy to sleep in. 
Respected Contributor

Nope, the minute I come home I change my clothes and drop my jewelry in the cleaner (unless it can't be put in cleaner, then I wipe it off with soft cloth and put it away). I don't put any back on until I getting ready to go somewhere!

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Honored Contributor

No.  Don't wear jewelry at home either.

Honored Contributor

Just as a side-note (curious is all) - Do the folks who never remove their jewelry at night, at least remove it once a day for cleaning?

I'm only curious because I've known people in the past who always wore the same things, never took them off, and very clearly never cleaned them.  Their jewelry always looked so bad and if you got too close to their face, you could even smell where their earrings were.

I saw one person who leaves hers on, here, said that she has it cleaned once a year.  Is that all?   

Esteemed Contributor

No, never, and I don't wear any jewelry at home.  When I come home I take off jewelry immediately.

Honored Contributor

No.