Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do you sleep with your jewelry on?

@terrier3 wrote:

I could never understand people who shower with all their jewelry on!

@terrier3

"what you talkin' 'bout Willis?" Woman LOL

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

Only wear plain wedding band when sleeping

Esteemed Contributor

I sleep with my wedding set on and my gold chain with an Italian coin on (I had the gold chain from DH, but DH got me the Italian coin in remembrance of my dad after his passing b/c he was Italian). But in reality, I should have taken off the necklace b/c the coin is getting worn. I also bathe in all of the above so well probably the bathing didn't help the coin pendant.

But I never sleep with watches/bracelets or earrings on. Years back some of my earrings came off in my sleep so this is why I don't, and bracelets would just be uncomfortable IMO..lol..

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Trusted Contributor

No, I don't.

I find it uncomfortable, especially earrings & necklaces.   I'll wear a watch sometimes if I need to get up early and don't want to be late (because sometimes I can't see the alarm clock!).    

I'd be worried I'd bend a bracelet if I crushed it when I slept.

Respected Contributor

I take my jewelry off the minute I walk in the door...right after I take my bra off!

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Frequent Contributor

Funny.  I absolutely love jewelry, rings, watches, bracelets, always; however, as soon as I walk in the house, the rings come right off, along with the watch or bracelet, if I'm wearing those too.  I have so much jewelry but it's only worn when I go out somewhere.  Other than that, I can't tolerate wearing jewelry inside the home.  Go figure.