Respected Contributor

Re: Do you sleep clothed or not?

@chrystaltree wrote:

Oversized tee and cotton panties.

👍

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

I'm originally  from Los Angeles..........and am always prepared to run outside in case of an earthquake (which I HAVE done several times.)    Wear gym shorts and a tank...................

@Desertdi

Yes to that, too .... here in LA, every second counts.  If the house  starts shaking, the last thing I want to be doing is trying to put clothes on .... it's more important to scoop up the cat & dog and make sure they are safe.

Honored Contributor

@Drythe

No, not creepy at all!  And I agree 100%!  It drives me crazy looking for them.  I am consantly in stores looking for this type of pajama.  Occasionally I will find a pair by accident.  I found a very nice soft pair recently in of all places --- Sears!  Their brand.  They were in a clearance rack, long forgotten, I think.  A few months ago, I found a lovely pair in Marshall's --- also clearance.  There were by Carole Hockman.  I wish I could be of more help, but I am searching all the time.  If I find a "source", I will be sure and post for you!!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@MissiG61 wrote:

They didn't ask for pictures.. Only asked a question. As for me, pajama bottoms & t-shirt😊

@MissiG61 Thank goodness because the "creep quotient" would be off the charts.

*psst*  Just having some fun here - lighten up!Woman Wink

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

Creepy question

@Mominohio I was just about to post the same thing.  Even creepier is that people respond to the question.  LOL

?????

Respected Contributor

When I was in my 20s I only wore bedclothes during cold weather seasons.  During the summer, I made sure to have clothes to slip into next to my bed in case there was an emergency causing me to have to leave quickly.  Now it's an ordeal just to get up & I can't move as quickly as I once did.

Super Contributor

A friend of my mothers got up in the night to use the bathroom, fell, broke her hip, & was naked.  She crawled to the phone, called 911, 4 emt's came to her rescue & saw things she didn't want them to see! Man LOL

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@Drythe

No, not creepy at all!  And I agree 100%!  It drives me crazy looking for them.  I am consantly in stores looking for this type of pajama.  Occasionally I will find a pair by accident.  I found a very nice soft pair recently in of all places --- Sears!  Their brand.  They were in a clearance rack, long forgotten, I think.  A few months ago, I found a lovely pair in Marshall's --- also clearance.  There were by Carole Hockman.  I wish I could be of more help, but I am searching all the time.  If I find a "source", I will be sure and post for you!!!!  

@AngelPuppy1  etc.

My daughter and her friends find cute pajama bottoms to wear with tee shirts at Old Navy.

Honored Contributor

@QP Doll wrote:

A friend of my mothers got up in the night to use the bathroom, fell, broke her hip, & was naked.  She crawled to the phone, called 911, 4 emt's came to her rescue & saw things she didn't want them to see! Man LOL

I've heard EMTs discussing things you would not want them to discuss about me.

In our previous town, some of the EMTs were former students.  I would not want to be part of their stories.

Always at least a nightgown for me.  My husband is gone 2 or 3 nights a week and lately I have not been well.  Some nights I've slept in clothes just incase I needed to call 911. (or worse, someone found me dead)

Respected Contributor

@lulu2, please take care.  I hope you feel better soon 

(((lulu2)))Heart