Respected Contributor

Re: Do you sleep clothed or not?

Yes I sleep, clothed or not  Smiley Indifferent

Honored Contributor

We're all anonymous here, I don't see why it matters if we talk about this.  

I used to to go to bed late at night and didn't want to be bothered to put on pajamas.  Then I had kids and would get into dressing for bed around the same time I had them change into their pajamas.  

So I still do that...have lots of cute and comfy "loungewear" that I often change into shortly after dinner and cleanup is over.  

Honored Contributor

I'm a long time internet shopper. I started watching HSN in 1989. Their fashion shows were my favorite. If any of you shopped then, you'll remember Mindy. Loved her. Anyway, back to the topic...I bought a Cervelle hooded long lounge type dress made of TShirt material. I still wear it, Lol! It's somewhat faded, definitely worn, but oh so comfortable. I have other nice pj's, nightgowns, etc., but I always find myself reaching for this to wear. I so wish I would have bought more than one!😊

~H~
Respected Contributor

I live alone and have worn nightgowns or PJs all my life. I recently read an article that said you would sleep better in the nude. So I started sleeping unclothed. I am not sure if I sleep better but I am comfortable. Maybe I will change my mind when winter gets here.

Honored Contributor

I'm

@RetRN wrote:

@151949 wrote:

A nightgown but no undies because my gyne always says it is healthy to get some air down there during the night, not have that area covered in clothing 24/7. OK with me - no undies is a more comfortable way to sleep, nothing bunching up.

Good grief!

They asked, she answered.  I myself am in some Carole Hochman jammies right now.

Trusted Contributor

I sleep in a night gown you never know if Prince Charming going to pay a visit. LOL 

Respected Contributor

@Vickiv wrote:

I sleep in a night gown you never know if Prince Charming going to pay a visit. LOL 

Yes, best to wear clothing.  Some think their prince will be a fireman but I think all that equipment they wear will be scratchy on a nude body when their big brawny arms pick up their beautiful princess they've been waiting to rescue all their life!  

The responses here are very funny if not completely delusional!  

Respected Contributor

@AuntG...CH are my favorite PJ's.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

I'm originally  from Los Angeles..........and am always prepared to run outside in case of an earthquake (which I HAVE done several times.)    Wear gym shorts and a tank...................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

Ditching that night gown was the best thing I ever did!

The pajama industry has lost a customer!Smiley LOL