Respected Contributor

Re: Do you sleep clothed or not?

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

@ms traditional wrote:

here in earthquake country smart to sleep in something you can run out of the house in very very quickly!

I live in earthquake country, too.

The last sizable one that I remember, happened at about 10:30 at night, and woke me out of a sound sleep.

I had my young cat, Cody sleeping next to me, and I was laying on my stomach at the time.

I just held on to him, until he decided that he had had enough and bolted.

I just hung on for the ride.

I live in 'shaker' country as well...sleep in cotton t's and undies, have slippers right by bed, but keep a pair of pants on chair, a ready to grab bag, and kitty carrier sitting on chair also. we had a big quake this past January, measured in at 7.1, lasted about 1min., 45 secs. at 1:30 am.  I wasn't sleeping!  New to this scary business😳

Frequent Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

Evening gown, opera length gloves, heels, and tiara and matching diamond choker.  How else could one sleep?

Lol!

Honored Contributor

Oversized tee and cotton panties.

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

parka, kneesocks, bellbottoms

What????   No hat and gloves...lol

Trusted Contributor

Sleep in whatever you want.....dont worry about what your friends wear or should I say DO NOT wear as is their right to sleep in whatever makes them get a goods night rest. LOL I had a good chuckle at some of the answers though. Thanks I needed a good belly laugh. Oh I forgot as for me I wear camos, olive green T-shirt, camo undies and a colt 45 under my pillow...ya know just in case.  I sleep like a baby Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...LOL.

Esteemed Contributor

A tee shirt is my favorite.  Very old tee shirt; it is my own version of Seinfeld's "golden boy."  Every time I wash it I wonder if it is going to make through the washing and drying, because is is so worn and thin but so soft!  In the winter I sometimes will wear leggings too.

I don't like pajama bottoms or nightgowns to sleep in because I am very restless and they tend to get twisted and bunched up.

Honored Contributor

White socks on my feet, yoga pants and some kind of t-shirt.  Winter - long sleeve, fall - 3/4 sleeve, summer - short sleeve.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

Probably in my younger days sometimes naked but if I did that now and had to suddenly escape for whatever reason I would be featured on a New Reality Series called "Naked and making Everyone Else VERY Afraid" ROTFL

Respected Contributor

Yes, I do wear pajamas of some kind.

However, my husband of 31 years has NEVER worn anything when sleeping.

He's been away from time to time, now I'm going to ask him if he does that wherever he went.  For example, he has visited family in another state and business occasionally.  If he has his own motel room, I'm sure he does same as home.

Staying with his Dad or other family, I have to ask him now!

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

I absolutely have to wear sleep attire of some type.  I just don't feel comfortable otherwise!  Right now I am most comfortable in soft cotton knit mens wear inspired p.j.s 

@AngelPuppy1

I hope you don't take this as creepy.  I'm asking because this is the type of sleepwear I like - currently SO's boxers & tee.  Would you please share the brand or source of your sleepwear?  Have been looking for new lately and Cotton Knit is getting very difficult to find.  I've had NO success.

TYIA

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras