Respected Contributor

Re: Do you sleep clothed or not?

@Preds...yikes, ten years??? I don't know how you do it. 

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Respected Contributor

Honored Contributor

@september wrote:

We're all anonymous here, I don't see why it matters if we talk about this.  

I used to to go to bed late at night and didn't want to be bothered to put on pajamas.  Then I had kids and would get into dressing for bed around the same time I had them change into their pajamas.  

So I still do that...have lots of cute and comfy "loungewear" that I often change into shortly after dinner and cleanup is over.  

You're not anonymous, our usernames are tied to our QVC accounts, which have our names and addresses. Heck, the mods sent police out for a welfare check on a poster here before. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

We're anonymous to the people we post with.  I don't think the mods are interested in whether  or not I wear pajamas!  

Respected Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

@QP Doll wrote:

A friend of my mothers got up in the night to use the bathroom, fell, broke her hip, & was naked.  She crawled to the phone, called 911, 4 emt's came to her rescue & saw things she didn't want them to see! Man LOL

I've heard EMTs discussing things you would not want them to discuss about me.

In our previous town, some of the EMTs were former students.  I would not want to be part of their stories.

Always at least a nightgown for me.  My husband is gone 2 or 3 nights a week and lately I have not been well.  Some nights I've slept in clothes just incase I needed to call 911. (or worse, someone found me dead)

Aw.  Hope you are doing better soon!

Hyacinth  

Respected Contributor

@september wrote:

We're anonymous to the people we post with.  I don't think the mods are interested in whether  or not I wear pajamas!  

Me neither!

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Noel7 @AngelPuppy1

Just found a few at Vermont Country Store.  Tiny selection, not secy at all, but 100% cotton knit, reasonable price, look like they might be comfy.  Might go for the men's sleep shirt.

@Drythe

Hey, thanks!!!  I will take a look!  I am not concerned about the secy aspect.  I am going for comfort --- and well --- cute would be good, too!  LOL!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@Drythe

No, not creepy at all!  And I agree 100%!  It drives me crazy looking for them.  I am consantly in stores looking for this type of pajama.  Occasionally I will find a pair by accident.  I found a very nice soft pair recently in of all places --- Sears!  Their brand.  They were in a clearance rack, long forgotten, I think.  A few months ago, I found a lovely pair in Marshall's --- also clearance.  There were by Carole Hockman.  I wish I could be of more help, but I am searching all the time.  If I find a "source", I will be sure and post for you!!!!  

@AngelPuppy1  etc.

My daughter and her friends find cute pajama bottoms to wear with tee shirts at Old Navy.

@Noel7

Thanks!  I haven't been there in ages --- I might take a look!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Valued Contributor

Hi @september!  Hope all is well with you. How are the little ones? Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

My exhusband and I did for several years when we married and then stopped about the time my son came out of his crib to a bed and was able to find our during the night.  Just saved on scrambling around for a robe quickly while still asleep.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."