Super Contributor

Do you sleep clothed or not?

I sleep in a short nitey, but I know some sleep nude.  How 'bout you?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do you sleep clothed or not?

clothes

Respected Contributor

here in earthquake country smart to sleep in something you can run out of the house in very very quickly!

Honored Contributor

Creepy question

Valued Contributor

In my younger days, no. After kids, clothed. I still have a teen at home and you never know when you're needed in the middle of the night. 

Esteemed Contributor

What I sleep in depends on what my body chemistry is up to.  I have no objections to sleepwear, and often fall asleep wearing pyjamas (bottom and top), or a gown. If everything is fine and there are no outbreaks of sweats and hot flashes I am quite comfortable.  If my body temp goes awry, I can end up nude before dawn.  If it's a particularly combative night with the body temperature, where I may have to get up to change the sheets and bathe, then I always go back to bed nude.  

Honored Contributor

I absolutely have to wear sleep attire of some type.  I just don't feel comfortable otherwise!  Right now I am most comfortable in soft cotton knit mens wear inspired p.j.s 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Esteemed Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

here in earthquake country smart to sleep in something you can run out of the house in very very quickly!

I live in earthquake country, too.

The last sizable one that I remember, happened at about 10:30 at night, and woke me out of a sound sleep.

I had my young cat, Cody sleeping next to me, and I was laying on my stomach at the time.

I just held on to him, until he decided that he had had enough and bolted.

I just hung on for the ride.

Valued Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

Creepy question

@Mominohio- I first thought that too. Then I was thinking maybe she was discussing it with their partner and wondered if others did the same as her.