Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do you really like office-type of things?

Yes, I have to have all the office-type things! I know who else appreciates them when they come over, and that's the grandchildren!

Honored Contributor

@kivah wrote:

I was a stenographer/secretary for many years - so, yes, those things get me excited. I now wonder how I lived without those sticky notes. I have one of those carts on wheels in my bedroom where I keep files that I still need. In my garage, is another cart with "old" files. Everything is in file folders in a pendaflex -- very neat and organized. Whatever I need, I could find in a New York Minute. And - I have a file named "DOG."

@kivah    ME TOO!  only it's her name.  

I also have almost everything mentioned so far here.  Almost being the operative word. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@qualitygal @kivah I have the Dog file too🐶

Trusted Contributor

I keep a supply of jumbo paper clips from target.  They are about 4 inches long and come in bright colors.  I always have one in my purse with my coupons clipped to them.  

Honored Contributor

I clip my coupons to the grocery list too.  That way, when time to check out, I go through to see what we bought and can then hand them to the cashier.  Don't get lost in the purse that way either and check them along the way if I need to. Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Yes. Love shopping at office supplies store alone so I can go up and down each aisle. Pens are important to me -- the right fit and ink flow. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

No, I don't particularly enjoy office supplies! 

Respected Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

I  like office things too.  LOL

I love my label maker.  It brings me so much joy!

I know what you mean.     I love my P-Touch so much that I have a spare one in the closet.    I've organized all of my dry food product canisters with labels and all of the food in the freezer is labeled with the item and date that I froze it.  

I've even labeled all of my skin care products so I know exactly when I purchased them.

I do a lot of labeling throughout my whole house.   It might seem over the top but I just love being organized.  I've been this way since I was a child.   I was the only kid who enjoyed cleaning her room.  Lol!

Respected Contributor

Yes. Clips, tabs, colored pens.

Honored Contributor

Office supplies don’t do much for me really.