Honored Contributor

Re: Do you put bumper stickers on your vehicle?

@phoenixbrd wrote:

No.    I tend to believe your actions speak louder than  stickers on a car...but if I did it would be about a plant based cruelty free lifestyle or maybe...."In our world where you can be anything...be kind".

I agree, I act at the ballot box.

Honored Contributor

Absolutely not!!!

Honored Contributor

NO!!!

Honored Contributor

Sure!   I don't have one right now, but have had in the past.  It's rather fun.

Esteemed Contributor

I have one

"Don't Kill A Biker"

DH is a Harley rider.

Esteemed Contributor

No, I don’t like any kind of stickers on my car. I do however have a small Jesus fish image.jpg

Honored Contributor

NEVER!  So tacky and tasteless in my book ( not to offend those who like them....)

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Once - a decal for back windshield and then removed it a year later -- 2015 - when KC Royals won the baseball world series. Waited 30 years for that champiionship to roll around again! Otherwise, no bumper stickers or decals. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

No.

I don't like to distract from a clean looking and nice car.

People are nuts today, and you will find someone who will disagree and feel they need to retaliate with just about anything you would say, no matter how kind and wonderful and happy. Even a sticker than said LOVE would somehow set someone off, and I don't need the aggravation.

It marks your vehicle much the way vanity plates do, and makes your car (and therefore you) stand out and draw attention. 

The stickers I hate most are on the mini vans of the stick figure families. Nothing like advertising how many kids you have, of which genders and how little they are. Stupid in this day and age.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

No.

That said, if it pertains to work or school, then you do what you have to do (I have). That's the only exception I can see for a bumper sticker.

EDITED TO ADD: I DO have a decal in my rear window; I'm sure there are those who would find it offensive. Then again, maybe not. I can peel it off easily unlike a bumper sticker which is permanent. Does a decal count?