Honored Contributor

Re: Do you put bumper stickers on your vehicle?

No, we use temporary magnets.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Trusted Contributor

@webbgarner1 wrote:

@MarieIG  My husband is retired military, served in 2 branches, the Marines and army 82nd airborne.

@webbgerner1 That is incredible. Please thank your DH for his service.
Do the math.
Esteemed Contributor

No I would never put a sticker on my vehicle.

I don't feel the need to broadcast my leanings to the world, that has no part in it....I don't want to ruin the paint on my car....actually it's an SUV but still...

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I see a lot of people are assuming the OP is talking about political bumper stickers.  LOL

I don't have anything on my car because I personally don't like the look. But I see a lot of decals and bumper stickers that have nothing to do with politics. 

Respected Contributor

No, never have had one and plan to never have one.  

Valued Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Absolutely not, I dont like the stickers from the car lots.  Free advertizement for them.  I take it off if I can.

i thought my husband was the only one who didn't want stickers from car lots!  whenever we purchase a vehicle, the first thing he tells the salesman is "no sticker!"

My husband always replaced the license plate holder if it advertised the dealership with a plain holder.

I only have a AAA sticker on my car.

Those "Baby on Board" stickers are making a comeback in my area too.  I always thought they were silly.  The guy who invented them made a killing!

Honored Contributor

@tipsy wrote:

@nana59 wrote:

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Absolutely not, I dont like the stickers from the car lots.  Free advertizement for them.  I take it off if I can.

i thought my husband was the only one who didn't want stickers from car lots!  whenever we purchase a vehicle, the first thing he tells the salesman is "no sticker!"

My husband always replaced the license plate holder if it advertised the dealership with a plain holder.

I only have a AAA sticker on my car.

Those "Baby on Board" stickers are making a comeback in my area too.  I always thought they were silly.  The guy who invented them made a killing!

Lol. I’ve seen more of those too.  Like, okay, I was going to smash into your car, but since you have that sticker....lol

Plus often, I see them speeding! 

Respected Contributor

None on my car.  DH put a doozy in his back window so it will be easy to remove in two years.  The neighbor came over to say what a great laugh she had when she saw it.  Hopefully no idiot will key his truck because they don't like it.

Respected Contributor

Roll Tide  magnetic on rear window. 

woo hoo!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

No. I never even thought about it. I don’t think many people put stickers on bumpers in my area.