Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do you put bumper stickers on your vehicle?

No, I never have. Just isn't something I care to do.

Honored Contributor

No stickers of any kind on our car.  It doesn't bother me to see them on other vehicles.

I will say I think it's a darn shame to be afraid to put a sticker supporting your candidate of choice because you fear being attacked.  Other than outwardly offensive wording on a sticker, people should be allowed to do as they please.  And we know what is truly offensive.

It's getting to be that more and more people are fearful.  What a crying shame.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Trusted Contributor

No because it loses it retail value unless it can safely be removed without affecting the paint
Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Lion wrote:

@Just Bling wrote:

Years ago, sure, now, no.

Just read a man rear ended a vehicle because it had a political message on it, people are crazy now.

ITA.     Same here.

I'd love to put some stickers on my car or yard signs on my lawn, but there's no way I'd risk my property (or myself) being attacked.  

And that's a very sad and frightening commentary about the state of civility in our country.

@Lion, no bumper stickers here. But at the appropriate time, we do put up a sign in front of our house and also hang a banner from our balcony.

@suzyQ3  so do we!

Honored Contributor

Window decals on cars used to be very popular..,so were bumper stickers. I mostly see them on the rear window of SUVs, mostly school or sports-related. Almost no political ones....too risky now...sad, but true. My friend's car was keyed due to a political sticker she had on her back window. What a shame.
Honored Contributor

only decals we have on either car is put on window up high to not obscure view of driver. if we need to scrape it off we can.

we do not put decals anywhere on the plastic/metal part of the cars.

Honored Contributor

No.  Love my car to be clean and plain.

Respected Contributor

I dont put anything on my car. I like it plain.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Esteemed Contributor

Never, I like my car to be neat and clean.  I admit that over the years I enjoyed reading them on other people's cars, just don't want them on mine. Woman Happy

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Absolutely not, I dont like the stickers from the car lots.  Free advertizement for them.  I take it off if I can.

i thought my husband was the only one who didn't want stickers from car lots!  whenever we purchase a vehicle, the first thing he tells the salesman is "no sticker!"