Respected Contributor

Re: Do you like your Shark Vacuum?

I do love mine.  I'm one of those people who doesn't mind vacuuming, and this one has been a favorite.  I hardly need the attachment, because it goes almost every place.  Bought mine a couple of years ago.

Respected Contributor

We've had our Shark for several years and are very pleased with it!  I would definitely recommend it!

Esteemed Contributor

I recently purchased two lightweight Shark vacuums and like them for my wood flooring and stairs. So far so good.  

Honored Contributor

I have a corded Shark, it's a great vacuum

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

Last year, I tiled my staircase - no more dragging the vacuum hose up the stairs to clean the carpet. I have the handheld, plug-in Shark Rocket and it's easy to vacuum the stairs. It's lightweight and easy to use and clean out OR, I just wipe the stairs with a damp rag. 

My downstairs floor is all tile.

I have carpet in my upstairs bedrooms and hallway - and I use the Eureka Quick-Up (bought from Walmart on-line). Very lightweight and inexpensive - and lasts a long time.

Respected Contributor

Very happy with the two corded sharks I have.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I really like my corded one but I'm embarrassed that there is more dirt in the cup than I ever would have believed. It's to the point where I vacuum daily, hoping one day the cup will be empty.

Valued Contributor

I have the corded Shark Duo and I love it.

Super Contributor

My Shark from QVC is one of my all time favorite purchases anywhere! I cannot believe how much "stuff" it pulls out of my carpet and rugs, and how well it does on my hard surfaces when I switch the roller. I will never buy anything else. Thanks, QVC!!

Trusted Contributor

I bought a Dyson canister vac - used it twice - put it in the basement.  I bought a Shark, loved it - I now have a "regular" Shark and a Rocket on each floor of the house.  I bought the most recent TSV - it's still in the box - for my dad.  I need to deliver it to him.