Super Contributor

Re: Do you know who this is?

@Silver Lining I did not know Megan had a nose job.  If she did I guess she is like so many famous (and not so famous) people having their body parts changed.  With all the work the Kardashians/Jenner's have had done probably would be unrecognizable if we saw their before pictures. Famous people are always changing their looks.  I have a friend (not famous), size 6 decided she wanted the fat removed from her stomach.  She was the only one that saw the "fat".  She was happy with the result so I guess that was all that mattered.  There are so many of us that do things to change our appearance, eg. hair color,  fake nails, fake hair, padded bras, colored contact lenses the list goes on.  I have tried a couple of things myself, but not anymore.  The little girl is so beautiful and the woman does remind me of Megan.

Honored Contributor

Beautiful girls! But I must be the only one who sees a very slight resemblance, but not very much of one, to Meghan. I really don't think they look that much alike, even in the eyes. Smiley Indifferent

Honored Contributor

All 3 are beautiful ladies, nose job or no nose job.  Who cares?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma   I concur about this beautiful pair, and thank you so much for your concern! I've just been really busy lately, but pop in from time to time looking for interesting threads, and this one certainly was.😁 I hope you are doing well also😊

~~~All we do is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

I think she is just kind of making a Meghan face.  But they are both lovely.  The child is beautiful.