Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do you know who this is?

She does look like her in this picture, but if you look at the other instagram pictures she doesn't look like her at all. The little girl is beautiful, and her husband is good looking too.

Regular Contributor

Quite a remarkable resemblance to Meghan, IMO.  And that stunning little girl looks a lot like my own granddaughter did at that age with the same coloring; skin and eyes though my granddaugter's curls are a lighter blonde.

Honored Contributor

OMG I thought it was Meghan, wholly molly were they seperated at birth or what. WOW

Valued Contributor

If you have ever seen pictures of Meghan as a child, her nose defnitely looks different; bigger and somewhat bulbous.  Maybe THAT was "The Markle"nose, not the one she is walking around with these days.

This woman resembles Meghan around the eyes.   I see the similarity but would not mistake her for Meghan..  She does have Meghan's old nose.    Her lips look fuller than Meghan's. 

Honored Contributor

Maybe this "look-alike" was the one who had the nose job.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Valued Contributor

What's the difference if the "look-alike" had a nose job?   If she did, then she and Meghan have that iin common.  :  )

Honored Contributor

Adorable child.

Respected Contributor

While I think she resembles Meghan in that particular picture, most others of her don't look at all like MM. 

Esteemed Contributor

She is gorgeous, with an exotically BEAUTIFUL daughter! The resemblance to Meghan in this photo is undeniable, and she and her daughter have mesmerizing eyes.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

She is gorgeous, with an exotically BEAUTIFUL daughter! The resemblance to Meghan in this photo is undeniable, and she and her daughter have mesmerizing eyes.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles ...Yes, the mother is pretty but the minute you look at the daughter, it's "WOW"  gorgeous child.  Are you okay, haven't seen your posts lately?

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam