Contributor

Do you know the number for a Shark upright vacuum Special Value about two weeks ago?

I don't need a new vacuum but I sure would like a lighter, smaller more versatile upright model after seeing this one. 

I have thought about it ever since but now can't find the one in  the presentation.  The thing that got me was the fact that the wand could bend and go under furniture and not be hindered by the canister. I already have that type!!

Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: Do you know the number for a Shark upright vacuum Special Value about two weeks ago?

Just put in exactly what you are looking for and it will come up.

If that doesn't work just call customer service.  They can answer any question in seconds (often) exactly what you want to know.

Respected Contributor

Re: Do you know the number for a Shark upright vacuum Special Value about two weeks ago?

I think it's the Shark IONFlex DuoClean H294550. Check with CS to be sure....Good Luck.

Honored Contributor

Hi, Target also carries Shark, I bought ours at Target.  They had several models.

I figured, if there was a problem, it was much easier to return to Target, but we haven't had any problems and have had it about a year.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Try Amazon too.  Or Walmart.  I've had two heavier Shark Navigator uprights.  Then I bought the Shark Navigator Light Upright just  for my downstairs.  When my bigger one quit I bought another Light for upstairs - love it.  

Just checked - Amazon has the Light for $78.99 - it's $139.99 on QVC.  

Contributor

Thanks to all.  Why didn't I think of something so simple as calling CS?  That's what  I'm going to do. 

I checked out the other suggestions offered but didn't see what I think (!) I remembered about the vac at either qvc or amazon.  So I have to investigate a little more but I have some direction now.  

Appreciate your help.

Pinks