Super Contributor

Do you know of anyone who has won

any prize from coimpleting a survey as printed on the bottom of your receipt from places like Target, Bob Evans, many other ?? ...

I remember once reading all the small print regarding the prize structure, and it seemed more impossible to win than the state lottery ..

So I am curious if any of you (or if you know of anyone) have won one of these prizes ...

~~ Good enough is good enough ~~
Respected Contributor

Re: Do you know of anyone who has won

Nope. Don't know a single person.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Esteemed Contributor

Pier1 always asks me to do that - it seems to appear as a device to get my e-mail (which they already have).  I feel sorry for the salespeople who have to push it all the time.  Presumably the company gets demographic info from the response, but unless I have a really great "associate", I don't even bother.  I don't mind giving kudos to hard working people.

Oh.  To answer:  no.  Know no one who has won one.

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

No. I'm still waiting for my "Spin ID" to come up on Wheel of Fortune. Guess I'll have a long wait. DH plays the daily Fantasy 5 and twice a week Lotto here for $1 each. He won $7,000 on Lotto and $1,200 on Fantasy 5. The Fantasy 5 one happened just before our younger daughter's wedding in Las Vegas and paid for the dinner at the hotel after. 

Respected Contributor

Very good question!  I used to do those surveys, thinking maybe I had a chance since who really bothers to take the time to do them?  I gave up a long time ago. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
My husband has been responding to those for years with no luck. I think you have a better chance of winning the lottery. I know two people that have won over a million in state lotteries.
Esteemed Contributor

Not a soul.

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

We wait for the end of Wheel Of Fortune every night to see if our Spinner ID comes up. It never has.
Honored Contributor

No but I have sold a ticket to a customer worth $10K.............

Honored Contributor

No. They offer you the chance of winning a prize so that they can get demographics information from you. They will then use that information to try to sell you all kinds of things.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~