Trusted Contributor

Do you know of a Swiffer WetJet type of product, but more scrubby on the bottom?

I like the convenience of my Swiffer WetJet, push the button and the liquid comes out, but I would like a more abrasive sponge on the bottom. Do you know of a product like that?
*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Frequent Contributor

Re: Do you know of a Swiffer WetJet type of product, but more scrubby on the bottom?

Hope you get a good answer here! My cleaning woman, who does the heavy stuff for me since my arthritis has gotten so bad, likes the wet jet a lot. But I have trouble identifying which pad goes with the wet jet, at the store.

Wish someone would come up with washable cloths that fit in the wet jet so that we didn't have to spend money on a regular basis. By the way. . . my cleaner and I have discovered that we don't have to buy more liquid. She gets that bottle out of the machine and puts in a mixture I've made--mostly water, some ammonia, and a little squirted soap. Sometimes Pinesol instead of the other soap.

Respected Contributor

Re: Do you know of a Swiffer WetJet type of product, but more scrubby on the bottom?

I don't know about the abrasiveness of the pad, but Rubbermaid makes the Reveal mop which is similar to the Wet Jet. The microfiber pads are washable/reusable and you can refill with your own cleaner.
Frequent Contributor

On 2/12/2014 ForestMaven said:

Hope you get a good answer here! My cleaning woman, who does the heavy stuff for me since my arthritis has gotten so bad, likes the wet jet a lot. But I have trouble identifying which pad goes with the wet jet, at the store.

Wish someone would come up with washable cloths that fit in the wet jet so that we didn't have to spend money on a regular basis. By the way. . . my cleaner and I have discovered that we don't have to buy more liquid. She gets that bottle out of the machine and puts in a mixture I've made--mostly water, some ammonia, and a little squirted soap. Sometimes Pinesol instead of the other soap.

Here you go...

V32133
Green Glider Set of 2 Reusable Shammy & Microfiber Mop Pads
QVC Price: $19.97

There's always a lot to be thankful for if you take time to look for it.
For example, I am sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt.