Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do you know a little about a lot of things, or do you know a lot about a few things?

The only thing I "know" for sure is that the more I know the more I recognize how little I know.  Knowledge is fluid and available information is constantly expanding.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

Re: Do you know a little about a lot of things, or do you know a lot about a few things?

Very little about most things -- or so it seems the older I get!  It must be a really great feeling to think that you have mastered 1 or 2 things.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I know a lot about a lot. The older and wiser I get, however, the more I realize that it doesn’t matter that much. IMO, one’s values matter more than the depth of one’s knowledge.

Honored Contributor

Both.

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

I know a lot about a lot. The older and wiser I get, however, the more I realize that it doesn’t matter that much. IMO, one’s values matter more than the depth of one’s knowledge.

"I know a lot about a lot."   (My trouble is, most is forgotten.) LOL

Honored Contributor

I know a lot about a few things, AND a little about a lot of other things!

Trusted Contributor

I fall in a third category, a little about some, much about some and none about some others.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

A little about a lot of things, more about some things than other things.

And a lot about a few things that I am particularly interested in, but certainly not all that I could know about them!

Learning is a lifelong endeavor, isn't it?

Esteemed Contributor

A little about a lot. 

However, " The next best thing to knowing something is knowing where to find it."

I love the internet for that reason!  I am curious about a lot!

Trusted Contributor

What a great question!  I think I know a little about a lot.  

Sometimes when I watch Jeopardy I'll know an answer to a very obscure question.  Then I wonder how the heck I knew the answer!  It's interesting how I can remember weird facts yet struggle most mornings trying to remember where I put the car keys!  

Happy Thanksgiving!

~LdyBugz