Honored Contributor

Do you know a little about a lot of things, or do you know a lot about a few things?

I saw that asked on a quiz show one time.  Which is it for you?

Respected Contributor

Re: Do you know a little about a lot of things, or do you know a lot about a few things?

Good question, don't know the answer.

Honored Contributor

Re: Do you know a little about a lot of things, or do you know a lot about a few things?

A little about a lot

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Not as much as I want to about everything. LOL.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@qualitygal I've always referred to myself as a "Jack of All Trades, Master of None",  so I guess I fall in the little about a lot of things category.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

I know a little about a lot.

Sometimes I will tell my daughter something and she will ask me, how do you know that.  I don't know, I guess I listen better than I thought!

Respected Contributor

A little about a lot .. i should know more but I don't retain

information well ....

Honored Contributor

A little about a lot, I THINK.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

I would say a little about a lot.  I am the type of person who never blurts out something without hopping on computer to verify. 

Honored Contributor

Interesting question.  I've always been an avid reader, I think I know a little about a lot of things.