Honored Contributor

Re: Do you know a little about a lot of things, or do you know a lot about a few things?

I don't know anything about a lot of things.  But I've learned quite a bit from various discussions on these boards.  I do believe that learning from various people across the country gives me 'perspective'.   Always something to think about.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Re: Do you know a little about a lot of things, or do you know a lot about a few things?

"I know a little 'bout love....but baby, I guess the rest..." - Lynyrd Skynyrd

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I have learned a little about a lot of things.  But, I keep an open mind as I can always learn something from everyone I meet.

Respected Contributor

In general I know a decent amount about a lot of things.  There are a few things I know a lot about.

Honored Contributor

Hmmm! I'll go with "a lot about a few things". 

hckynut

hckynut(john)