Honored Contributor

Re: Do you have any fave commercials lately?

And of all the celebrities they have used for the KFC commercials George Hamilton is my fave rave . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Stray wrote:

@Smoky wrote:

Matthew McConaughey, Lincoln Navigator with his two dogs in the back seat, trying to decide what to eat.  So cute.

@Suziepeach- love all his car commercials! 

@Stray, I love all his car commercials too... three words come to mind........  hubba hubba hubba

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Esteemed Contributor

@Smoky wrote:

@Stray wrote:

@Smoky wrote:

Matthew McConaughey, Lincoln Navigator with his two dogs in the back seat, trying to decide what to eat.  So cute.

@Suziepeach- love all his car commercials! 

@Stray, I love all his car commercials too... three words come to mind........  hubba hubba hubba

@Suziepeach-alright! Alright! Alright! 😍

Contributor

Love the Subaru commercial with the dog family, but I also love the Amazon commercial where the woman gets the miniature horse, who is ignored by the big horses.  Then, she gets a doggy dog, and he goes in through the door.  To me, it is so sweet.

Esteemed Contributor

I also like the Progressive Commerical with Flo throwing the newspaper back at the kid trying to deliver.

*Call Tyrone*
Respected Contributor

My new fave is the Chase bank commercial with the vintage hippie couple walking their little potbellied pig to the song Mr. Bombastic.I get up and dance!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gmkb wrote:

I like the commercial where the man says "I'm never getting married, never having children, never moving to the suburbs,"etc.  I don't know what it is for, but it is sweet.

Looks like I am outnumbered here, but the Allstate commercial is offensive to me.

We have a local commercial for some brand of car where the stereotype looking used car salesman is SCREAMING into the TV "this sale is huge."  I would run, not walk by that dealership rather than confront that man.

@gmkb  May I please ask why the Allstate commercial offends you?  Not trying to start anything but would really like to know. TIA Starr

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Esteemed Contributor

Some of my favs:

The one where the little boy says to his mom, "we have a situation" cause he can't his belt undone in time to use the toilet.  I also like the one mentioned before where the guy says he's never getting married, never having kids (and then his wife says, I'm pregnant).  I like the Mr. Sketch commercial with the banana and the blueberry (how do you get the scent in the marker). 

Honored Contributor

I just tuned in and haven't read the other replies.  The one that I often think about is the Chase Bank commercial.  A couple walking down the street with their small pink-ish white mini-pig on a halter leash.  So cute, and they end up inside the bank.  The cutest mini-pig I've ever seen!  Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

'This little piggy went to the market,........this little piggy stayed home, and this little piggy went 'squeek, squeek, squeek' at Chase Bank because he was so very happy there!'   (Just thought of that one.......)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).