Valued Contributor

Re: Do you have any fave commercials lately?

The woman in the Allstate commercial is in the new Ghostbusters movie.  I believe she is a comedian.

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

I thought of another- Cookie Monster and Siri-

I was volunteering in a first grade room last school year and used my iphone as a timer for flashcards.  When it was his turn to work with me, one little boy immediately piped up and said, "Siri, set the timer for 14 minutes."  I laughed and laughed. 

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

Mine is the newest from Allstate - 'Pure Power'...tickles my funnybone everytime! Hysterical when she asks the guy "You want my phone number?"...and again toward the end when she states "You must be Jerry...Haaaaay"  ooonooo.gif

@Susan Louise

YES!!! I love her and I think she's in the new Ghost Busters movie coming out.  She's fabulous and of course, she's driving a MUSTANG, my kind of car. 😀👍

Honored Contributor

@Mustang Shar wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

Mine is the newest from Allstate - 'Pure Power'...tickles my funnybone everytime! Hysterical when she asks the guy "You want my phone number?"...and again toward the end when she states "You must be Jerry...Haaaaay"  ooonooo.gif

@Susan Louise

YES!!! I love her and I think she's in the new Ghost Busters movie coming out.  She's fabulous and of course, she's driving a MUSTANG, my kind of car. 😀👍

@Mustang Shar My kind of car is a Firebird...been driving my 1989 white Firebird since 1990...got it 1 yr old. My cars before that were a 1981 black Firebird, a 1975 AMC Javelin red with a black top...and my 1st car...a 1969 blue metallic Chevelle Malibou...had Dunlap tires, deep dish cragars, and a great stereo system...Ahhhh...LOVED that car Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Mustang Shar wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Susan Louise

@Mustang Shar My kind of car is a Firebird...been driving my 1989 white Firebird since 1990...got it 1 yr old. My cars before that were a 1981 black Firebird, a 1975 AMC Javelin red with a black top...and my 1st car...a 1969 blue metallic Chevelle Malibou...had Dunlap tires, deep dish cragars, and a great stereo system...Ahhhh...LOVED that car Smiley Very Happy

Omg! Gear Head Sister!!! Yes we speak the same language!! 

I had a 1970 Formula Firebird, was a great car until the late husband smashed it. All my recents have been Mustang GT's. BUT my very first car at 17 was ta da, 1969 Chevelle SS 396!! We shared the same Chevys, 👍🚘😃. Nice to meet you!

Respected Contributor

I like the commercial where the man says "I'm never getting married, never having children, never moving to the suburbs,"etc.  I don't know what it is for, but it is sweet.

Looks like I am outnumbered here, but the Allstate commercial is offensive to me.

We have a local commercial for some brand of car where the stereotype looking used car salesman is SCREAMING into the TV "this sale is huge."  I would run, not walk by that dealership rather than confront that man.

Honored Contributor

Matthew McConaughey, Lincoln Navigator with his two dogs in the back seat, trying to decide what to eat.  So cute.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Valued Contributor

I like the Realtor ads using the Phil Dunphy chracter.  Especially the one where he talks about magic and pulls the table cloth off and everything on the table goes flying.  Then he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a playing card and says "Was this your card?"

cookin

Honored Contributor

All of the Jon Bon Jovi commercials for Direct TV!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

The latest Mr. Clean commercial with the baby who resembles him!