Honored Contributor

Re: Do you have any fave commercials lately?

[ Edited ]

This Lindsey Vonn Reese's Olympic commercial makes me laugh out loud every time I see it . . . she is really a good sport!:

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt=A0LEVvGb9otXJDAADKRjmolQ;_ylu=X3oDMTBsa3ZzMnBvBHNlYwNz...

Respected Contributor

theres a few clorox ones i love.there all about clorox spay cleaners right?  ones says jasmin sparkle .

Respected Contributor

i love the commercial for amazon prime with the mini houre with the sonny and cher song. little man.

Respected Contributor

@Starpolisher wrote:

@gmkb wrote:

I like the commercial where the man says "I'm never getting married, never having children, never moving to the suburbs,"etc.  I don't know what it is for, but it is sweet.

Looks like I am outnumbered here, but the Allstate commercial is offensive to me.

We have a local commercial for some brand of car where the stereotype looking used car salesman is SCREAMING into the TV "this sale is huge."  I would run, not walk by that dealership rather than confront that man.

@gmkb  May I please ask why the Allstate commercial offends you?  Not trying to start anything but would really like to know. TIA Starr

@Starpolisher I tend to like commercials that feature children or are gentle and sweet.  

Nothing to do with the woman or the insurance company, just prefer a different type of commercial.  

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

Mine is the newest from Allstate - 'Pure Power'...tickles my funnybone everytime! Hysterical when she asks the guy "You want my phone number?"...and again toward the end when she states "You must be Jerry...Haaaaay"  ooonooo.gif

@Susan Louise  I love this one, too.  Leslie Jones is in the new Ghostbusters movie too!

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

@gmkb wrote:

@Starpolisher wrote:

@gmkb wrote:

I like the commercial where the man says "I'm never getting married, never having children, never moving to the suburbs,"etc.  I don't know what it is for, but it is sweet.

Looks like I am outnumbered here, but the Allstate commercial is offensive to me.

We have a local commercial for some brand of car where the stereotype looking used car salesman is SCREAMING into the TV "this sale is huge."  I would run, not walk by that dealership rather than confront that man.

@gmkb  May I please ask why the Allstate commercial offends you?  Not trying to start anything but would really like to know. TIA Starr

@Starpolisher I tend to like commercials that feature children or are gentle and sweet.  

Nothing to do with the woman or the insurance company, just prefer a different type of commercial.  

@gmkb  Thanks. Just wondering. Thought maybe I overlooked something. Smiley Happy

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran